Orly Bon Bon

No Image

on 4/5/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

For a while I debated over wether or not I should get this color or wether or not it would look good on me but I love it! It's sheer but not streaky and nicely cremey. When i put on the first coat it gave me serious corpse hands and I was afraid it wouldn't build well but it built nicely. I only used two coats and I was very happy with the result- still somewhat sheer but a good amount of coverage. I would describe the color as muted lilac, it's just gorgeous!

on 11/11/2009 7:53:00 PM

This is a slightly greyed-out lilac. Surprisingly, it doesn't make my hands look sallow as I feared it might. I am asian, pale, with yellow undertones. I like that this is a light lilac shade that isn't white-based (you know, opaque, pastel, streaky mess). I can wear this and it doesn't look like I have candy wrappings on my fingers. It looks natural... Or as natural as purple polish can be.

Applied nicely, no major chipping problems- just regular tip wear.

But I really have to mention that it's extremely translucent. One coat gave me clear polish with a hint of lilac if you squint. 2 coats shows colour. 3 coats shows a bit more colour. 4 coats shows yet a little more. At the end of 4 coats, the effect will still be that it is a translucent polish... like a wash of colour over your natural nails. The nail line & white tips are still visible. I personally like this at 3~4 coats.

Popular Polishes