Orly Bon Bon

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

on 6/9/2010 1:57:00 PM

I love this color for spring/summer. It's a very sheer, pastel lilac with the slightest hint of gray to it. I have to apply about four coats to get it to be opaque on my nails. It also goes on smoothly, with no bubbling and minimal streaking (the finished result never looks streaky). I'm impressed with how long it wears--there's minimal chipping at the tips of my nails by the end of the week.
I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a nice lilac color.

on 4/5/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

For a while I debated over wether or not I should get this color or wether or not it would look good on me but I love it! It's sheer but not streaky and nicely cremey. When i put on the first coat it gave me serious corpse hands and I was afraid it wouldn't build well but it built nicely. I only used two coats and I was very happy with the result- still somewhat sheer but a good amount of coverage. I would describe the color as muted lilac, it's just gorgeous!

on 11/11/2009 7:53:00 PM

This is a slightly greyed-out lilac. Surprisingly, it doesn't make my hands look sallow as I feared it might. I am asian, pale, with yellow undertones. I like that this is a light lilac shade that isn't white-based (you know, opaque, pastel, streaky mess). I can wear this and it doesn't look like I have candy wrappings on my fingers. It looks natural... Or as natural as purple polish can be.

Applied nicely, no major chipping problems- just regular tip wear.

But I really have to mention that it's extremely translucent. One coat gave me clear polish with a hint of lilac if you squint. 2 coats shows colour. 3 coats shows a bit more colour. 4 coats shows yet a little more. At the end of 4 coats, the effect will still be that it is a translucent polish... like a wash of colour over your natural nails. The nail line & white tips are still visible. I personally like this at 3~4 coats.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful grayish-lavender color. I was hoping it would be more opaque, but the color shows after 3 or 4 coats. It's very easy to apply, with no streaking or bubbles. This is gonna be my go-to nail polish for the summer!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a sheer lilac color. The application is great, no streaks, very smooth. This is a great color for a lilac french manicure (2 coats) or alone (2-4 coats). The color is beautiful and great for spring.
Like with all Orly nail polish bottles, this one has a grip top which makes it a lot easier to open the bottle and hold in your hand.

Popular Polishes