4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This brush was a pleasant surprise! It's super cheap and it works wonderfully. I use it with my maybelline eye studio gel liner and it works fantastically. It's stiff enough to hold in shape, but at the same time it's pretty soft. I'll probably buy a backup for my travel bag.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

OMG. Holy grail!!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

9 years ago

Gets the job done and the bristles aren't stiff/scratchy. I like it

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlack

9 years ago

Very nice brush it was only 2 bucks at Target..what a nice find...I actually use this unlike alot of other brushes I have that just sit there lol Definitely recommend if you want a cheap but good eyeliner brush!

About reviewer (311 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGray

9 years ago

I love this brush! It's angled and stiff. It works perfect for brows or applying liner!

About reviewer (739 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This works great with cream liner. Firm enough to create an even, smooth line that. Easy to draw a thin or thick line with this brush.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This brush is so wonderfully great! It feels good in hand- not flimsy- and the bristles are just right- not too soft, giving you a controlled line, thin or thick if you wish. Best of all, I got it for under $3.00 at Target.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I am in love with this brush, I have aquired three or for eyeliner brushes and this is by far my favorite. It lays on more color with more control than any other brush I have tried. This is a must have if you use creme liner! And as cheap as it is there is no reason not to have one.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

They've changed the structure of this brush slightly but it still works just the same. I use it to fill in my brows and to apply concealer around my brows. I love this brush. I've tried plenty eyeliner brushes but unlike the others and this one is one of my favs. It isn't flimsy but firm and holds product well (cream, powder, wax, etc).

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

10 years ago

I got this to apply WnW creme liner on my top lash line, and I think it works great. Definitely recommend if you want a cheap but good eyeliner brush! I just wouldn't repurchase because I think next I want to get a bent one, when this one is no good anymore.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure