Pravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

Me rocking Pravana Vivids Violet Hair ColorPravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

1 review

on 7/4/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have jet black hair and wanted to add a little color for fun. I bleached bits of my hair and added some purple to my locks. It was a process of trial and error...although gentle, Manic Panic doesn't last! Hot Topic's brand didn't either! Then I came across Pravana's Violet. My perfect color! I wanted a lighter purple, somewhere between purple and lavender so I mixed conditioner into the dye. First off, let me say that a little goes a LONG way. The color comes in a tube, much like toothpaste. I squeezed two pea-sized drops out, mixed with conditioner, and was able to color the chunks on one side of my head. My hair stayed a pretty purple for about three weeks, then faded out to a nice lavender (take a look at the pic I posted). With my dye + conditioner concoction, my hair didn't get dried out or frizzy over time.
I kept coloring for about 6 or 7 months .Now I'm back to all black and I still have about half a tube left! Definitely check this brand out before spending money on other colors. It's long-lasting, provides great coverage, and isn't too harsh. Would buy again if I were to add more color...oh wait, I still have some left!

Popular Hair Color Products