Pravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

Me rocking Pravana Vivids Violet Hair ColorPravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

4.7

on 4/24/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this on ebay. It's a beautiful blue-toned purple color at first, then it actually faded into a slight "pravana wild orchid" color (a little pink/plum hue, how weird is that?) before fading away to blue/silver/grey. My hair never faded back to its original blonde color, which was a little sad. This works better than other dyes I've tried so I'll give it 4 stars, but pre-bleached or unbleached this dye only lasted 2 weeks max on my head if I shampooed regularly (and I do shampoo regularly unlike all those dirty girl on the Café board! *COUGH*COUGH*!)

on 2/4/2014 8:05:00 AM

I tried the violet and the wild orchid. They are very vibrant.Now I have dark violet hair with wild orchid highlights. It is excactly what i wanted.
My natural hair is dark brown. Had been coloured before with differend dyes in dark tones. I did not wanted to bleach them so i used colour B4 to remove the dies. After colour B4 my hair had a light brown-orange tone.
The violet is very dark but in the light the colour is very intense. My hair are soft, shiny and look (and is) so healthy.
The wild orchid is more intense. It came out a fuxhia-red colour which blends very nicely with the violet.
The colour did not take on the roots which was my natural dark brown (almost black) colour, but you can;t really tell the difference from the rest violet hair.
The process, it was very messy and the colour did stain my skin, was a bit hard to remove, but nothing so dissapointing. I will deffinately use these colours again.

on 5/13/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Chromasilk vivds are great and are pretty cheap for the amount of dye you get. The color lasts a long time and is very vibrant. It also really conditions your hair so your hair feels even healthier than before. Its all around great except I think you can only buy it in stores with a cosmetology licence. I always got it from my cousin who works at a beauty school, but you can also buy it online.

Popular Hair Color Products