Pravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

Filtered by skin type : Other
 Pravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet
Me rocking Pravana Vivids Violet Hair ColorPravana ChromaSilk Vivids in Violet

1 review

I can't rave about this hair color enough. I've been dyeing my hair bright red for many years, and I've tried everything -- Manic Panic, Special Effects, you name it. They all started out red but faded to pink in just a few washes, and I got sick of people asking me about my "pink hair." I wanted hair the color of red velvet cake, and I didn't want to have to redo it every two weeks. I was just about to give up when I found out about Vivids. I'm not being hyperbolic when I say Pravana products changed my life!

I mix red and wild orchid together half and half, and I get exactly the color I want. It stays bright -- and more importantly, it stays RED -- until I have to touch up my roots. I've gone from dyeing every two weeks to every two months. Best of all, Vivids are half the price of Manic Panic! (If you're having trouble finding them, discountbeautycenter dot com has them for $7, and they ship super fast.)

The Color Ensure shampoo and conditioner are also awesome, and they really work to preserve your color. They also smell amazing, like pink grapefruit. The only thing I don't like about them is that the shampoo leaves my hair tangled right after I wash it, but the conditioner fixes that, and I always use a leave-in anyway. But that's another review...

If you have bright hair, just buy this. I promise you won't be sorry!

Popular Hair Color Products