L'Oreal wear infinite eyeshadow palette for Brown Eyes- Summer Dusk

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can see why another brown eyed reviewer like me mentioned that this makes her look like she got "punched in the eyes" Its the #3 shade that is the culprit. It looks like a muted purple but it applies very pinky purple. It might work if you have a darker skin tone.(I am NC25 & it made me look sickly and YES like I had been punched in the eyes!) #1, #2 & #4 look very lovely when I apply it the way I like. I do not follow the diagram on the back. I apply the #1 light pink shade all over my lid, the #2 light beige shade as a highlight under my brow & in the corners of my eyes then the #4 darker purple shade as the contour shade and blend it out. It looks very nice. The eye shadows themselves are creamy & blendable even the 2 matte shades (#1 & #4) which is nice since matte shadows have a rep of being difficult to blend. I did get this quad for $5 something at the grocery store which I think is a great price for what you get. I know Lancome is L'Oreal & from my experience I do not like Lancome shadows. Somehow someway L'oreal makes a superior eye shadow at a much much lower cost. Overall, I like these quads and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this quad as a cheap alternative to my MAC eyeshadows. It gives me a natural look for work. I think it's highly pigmented so you don't need very much. I've had it now for 4 months and I don't seem to have used much and I pretty much wear it 5 days a week. It stays put too with some eyeshadow primer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm surprised this got such good reviews. Maybe I'll give it another shot and see if it turns out any better. However, this is probably the least flattering eye shadow quad I've ever used. I have fair skin and dark brown hair and eyes. I usually like pink or purple eye shadows, but when I put these shadows on this morning, the effect was the same as when I play with cats and my eyes get all red and puffy. Not a good look. Even though I was already running late for work, I had to take all my eye makeup off because there was no way I could go into work looking like I'd been punched in both eyes. I'll play around with this a bit more to see if I can get this to work, but most likely this is going right back to the store.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Horrible color payoff and rubs right off. Not worth getting at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are gorgeous colors and the shades work together. They really did seem to make my brown eyes pop and defined without being overly done. Perfect for work and a daytime look. I pair it with black eyeliner for night and I'm set to go. I'm so happy I found this. The back of the packaging comes with instructions if you want to know how best to apply the shades. My favorite is the dark pink lid definer. It really warmed up the eye area. There is also a highlighter for under the brow, an base color, and a color to line around the eye. None of the colors are too weird or garish and even work alone.

Top Rated Eye Shadow