Morgen Schick Four Layer Facial

No Image

4.3

on 4/15/2005 2:40:00 PM

Excellent facial mask! This is easy to use. I don't wait inbetween the steps. I just layer all four steps on my face one after another, and then wait 15 to 30 minutes. Afterwards, my face is so soft and clear. This has become my #1 mask of choice.

on 8/23/2004 11:45:00 PM

Not bad for a four layer facial but who has that kind of time???? I could have had my hair highlighted,& the remainder coloured in that time.I wish I had known that each layer takes 10 - 15 mins to dry before you move on.You're looking at nearly an hour PPL!! One hour for a mask?!!Though I suppose you could maximize your time & do some household chores while you wait.Heck you could clean the whole house!! The effect is nice but it's too tedious an effort for skin care.Just plain too much work.In this age of instant gratification, you just don't have the kind of time on your hands this requires.For that - THUMBS DOWN.

After getting a four-layer facial at a spa, I was looking for an at-home, less expensive, alternative. Someone on this board recommended the Morgen Schick Four Layer Facial, so I ordered it from HSN. Well, this product is NOTHING like the spa facial at all. I have reactiv, sensitive, skin that is both dry and breaks out. This product stings like heck when I put it on....especially the second step. The first step seems okay, the second step stings like heck, the third step doesn't do much, and the fourth step is like any regular clay masque. The first time I used this product it really made my face red, sting, and also made me break out. I tried again last night, and had the same redness and stinging afterward (thank goodness for my cream de la mer afterward). but my skin seems to look better this morning. At any rate, I wouldn't buy this product again...LADIES: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO A SPA FOUR LAYER FACIAL, THIS IS NOT IT!!! From now on, I will pay the extra money and get the extra soothing spa facial.

on 9/7/2003 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful, pampering facial treatment. I usually wait two minutes after applying the first step, then immediately layer the others. I find that it helps clear up pimples, while at the same time moisturizing any flaky areas. My face feels soft and refreshed afterwards! The third layer does have a nice tingle that I thought my irritate my skin but has not. Surprisingly, with my first kit, I used up the layers fairly equally, running out of the clay first (I probably apply too much of it :)).

I find this mask nothing short of excellent. And I think the reason it works so well is that you have to layer all the steps one of top of each other. Alone they don't do much, but when you layer on the Sea Foam serum, add the Algae mask on top, then the Marine mask and then seal all the other layers with the mud it makes a huge difference. I love using this mask because when I finally rinse it off I have the most beautiful plump skin. Bravo Morgen!

on 6/16/2003 12:24:00 AM

I love this mask, got it in a kit and found it great. The 3d layer does run out quickly but that step burned my skin. I don't know if I would use it out of the new kit.

The best time to use it is when you feel its too much, always perks me right up. I leave it on and shower it off. Very much like Queene Helene mask but not a hard to use.

I love this mask!! It has 4 products in it, and you layer them one on top of the other. This is good for an at home "spa day". Very pampering, skin looks wonderful after using as well! Highly recommend.

Excellent! You don't have to wait between the steps you can just apply them on top of each other. You can either wait ten minutes (or more) and rinse off or you can spot treat and leave it on all night and then remove. This removes pimples much better than Serious Skin Care's Dry-Lo. I'll admit, I don't use it often, but when I feel the need to do a mask this is the one I choose. Excellent product. Try it to remove pimples, it works! You can purchase this from HSN.

on 9/27/2002 10:45:00 PM

This is a nice moisturizing masque. I wish they would provide more of the third step. I used it up long before the other steps.

on 8/24/2002 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff! I love the clean, tingly feeling after using this.