Sukí sensitive cleansing bar

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

1 review

sodium palmate from organic palm oil, sodium cocoate/sodium palm kernelate from organic coconut/palm kernal oils, water (agua), vegetable glycerin, lime (citrus aurantifolia) oil, camel grass (cymbopogon schoenanthus) oil, ginger (zingiber officinale) root oil, titanium dioxide, organic fair trade shea butter (butryospermum parkii)

on 3/30/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved Suki's lemongrass scrub but it's so expensive and I was worried all that daily scrubbing was making my mild rosacea worse. The Suki soap was described as "just like the lemongrass cleanser without the scrub "- and it really is! The same wonderful aroma and plush silky feel. This is a soap to convert even those who don't like soap. Plus I can afford it which is important. I wish Suki would come down to earth with their prices. It's kind of hard to find, Whole Foods doesn't carry it and they sort of bury it on the Suki website. They don't advertise it as a facial soap anymore but it really is great for oily/sensitive skin types. Now when I find it I buy 2 bars at a time!