Sukí sensitive cleansing bar

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

sodium palmate from organic palm oil, sodium cocoate/sodium palm kernelate from organic coconut/palm kernal oils, water (agua), vegetable glycerin, lime (citrus aurantifolia) oil, camel grass (cymbopogon schoenanthus) oil, ginger (zingiber officinale) root oil, titanium dioxide, organic fair trade shea butter (butryospermum parkii)

on 8/5/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bar is the only facial cleanser I think I will ever use again. It lathers up nicely and makes my skin feel very clean without being overly drying. I am a huge fan of natural skin and hair care products, and I have been using Suki's skin care line (including this bar, balancing facial moisturizer, and balancing facial oil) for nearly 5 years. I will continue to repurchase this until the end of time. The bar also lasts an incredible amount of time if you only use it on your face. I believe it takes about 6 months for me to use one up. You save a lot of money over liquid cleanser! It is also great on the body, so if you're traveling light you only need this bar to get the job done. It runs out a lot faster that way though.

Overall, a great purchase. I credit this bar with getting rid of my acne, so it is very near and dear to my heart.

on 3/4/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This bar is amazing! Wow!

It has all the benefits of the Lemon grass cleanser but doesn't contain the sugar for the exfoliation.

My boyfriend uses this to shave with and wash his face and body with. Its very cost effective. It leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth and clean! It doesn't feel drying either. It foams up alot!!!!

It smells likes the lemon grass cleanser only a bit softer. If you're looking for a very effective cleanser that cheap, cost effective, does the job and also is an all in one product then this is the cleanser for you!!!