Origins Night-A-Mins Lotion

Origins Night-A-Mins Lotion
Night-A-Mins Lotion

3.7

water, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, myrtus communis (myrtle) leaf water, methyl trimethicone, dimethicone, polysorbate 40, peg-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, myristyl alcohol, cholesterol, tromethamine, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil*, citrus arantium dulcis (neroli) flower oil*, valeriana officinalis (valerian) root oil*, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil*, ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) resin oil*, citrus arantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil*, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract, citrus arantium dulcis (sweet orange) juice, citral, linalool, citronellol, limonene, centella asiatica (hydrocotyl) extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, chlorella vulgaris (green algae) extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, yeast extract, retinyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, panthenol, biotin, folic acid, pantethine, linoleic acid, sodium hyaluronate, linolenic acid, squalane, sodium mannose phosphate, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl glycine, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol. *essential oil

on 1/11/2016 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Yikes! The third ingredient in this is squalane. Equals = Break Out City. No thanks. This even broke out my chest when I tried to use the rest there. Enough Said. I'll pass thanks.

I bought this moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of the spots blemish marks on my chin. When I first applied it gave instant hydration to my skin and felt nice and moisturised, it's quite thick so make sure you pat it into your skin rather than rub.

After a few days of using this. I broke out in horrible red spots!! Took it back for a refund as it's quite pricy. Too heavy for my skin!

To Read all 83 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Was a real splurge for me since I generally am a drugstore gal.
However, I was pleased.

Pros;
-nice fresh smell
-skin feels plump and new after use
-very moisturizing
-non-irritating

Cons;
-didn't stop my acne
-didn't reduce hyper pigmentation
-PRICEY!

Love this product in general and will repurchase if the olay cream I try next isn't as good. If not sure if it does all it claims to do, but it smells great, feels refreshing, and makes my skin feel nice.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Night-A-Mins lotion.

I have been using it for almost a year and I can honestly say that this product really helped my acne and scarring. After using this product the first month ( only at night) I noticed that the older scars I had were disappearing faster than they did before the lotion.

This isn't an overnight miracle. I had to keep using the product, but it really did work.

Recently Origins changed the packaging to a jar form (which looks like less product for more money). I don't know if the formula has changed, but I hope it hasn't.

At first I loved this product. The smell is wonderful, the texture light and soothing. When I first put it on I could actually feel my face flush. Now it has been almost two weeks and I have little bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. I have not broken out like this in forever. I am not sure if my skin is purging or if it is not agreeing with this product. I will try to tough it out through the sample however if this continues there will be no purchase. What a bummer, I honestly loved this the first week! Packaging stinks though, why did they change it to a pot?

on 7/17/2011 3:15:00 PM

this product is great! I love it! It is quite expensive but so worth it! It makes my skin so soft and doesnt make it oily or feel greasy. It is a nice balance. it also does not break my face out!

on 6/27/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm loving this night lotion! First off the smell is amazing so that's a plus for me.I have oily skin and the light texture feels nice it doesn't make me oilier. When I wake up my face is soft, glowing, brighter and smoother.

on 7/9/2010 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am in complete love with this product. I put it on every night year-round and I wake up with baby-soft and smooth skin. It smells divine- a light, calming citric scent as you're winding down for the evening. A little goes a long way, and it sinks right into the skin so you don't feel greasy when you hit the pillow. I have very oily skin in the summertime and normal skin in the winter- this neither over nor under hydrates my skin. My face feels wonderful every morning.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Didn't really like the packaging as you have to pour straight from the bottle. Like the texture though as it make the face feel smooth. Surprisely it is not so greasy for my combi skin. I always use this as a 'perk me up' whenever I work consecutive late nights and my face becomes pimply. The effect is noticeable on the next morning. Skin becomes pump up, smoother and hydrated.

on 11/16/2009 12:09:00 AM

Good Result, Price ok, and packaging is quite nice.
ofcos will like to use it again, get 1 and try.