no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 years ago

The color is pretty (rather bright red with an orange undertone), but it settles into the fine lines around my lips. I was actually surprised to see this, because I'm only 44 and before buying this lipstick, did not have this problem. I tried using lip pencil, various primers, and a light layer of foundation first, but still had the bleeding. This lipstick is far too expensive to perform so poorly. I will not be purchasing this again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I love all Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks but Dazzling is just a gorgeous bright red which is amazingly complimenting to those that want a classic red lip. It glides on smooth and it also last all day without applying constantly. You really do pay for quality that's a great investment. All of the Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks are amazing, if you like Dazzling then you would love Attitude or Ardent. I will buy again!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

11 years ago

Dazzling is a beautiful red with a warm undertone. It goes on very smooth and just a little bit sheer. Unlike other lipsticks I loved how it doesn't really rub off onto glasses (it only left a feint amount of color). The only negative quality is that it's a tad bit drying, so make sure you're lips are well moisturized before wearing.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24