Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

4.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Silica, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really love this gloss! It's more of a balmy gloss really..very nourishing for the lips. It has a lovely, citrus scent and taste to it..but it's barely noticeable really. I love the all natural ingredients that you can always count on with Burt's Bees products...I like to wear this alone when I'm wanting a natural look..it adds a bit of shine and protects my lips from the elements when using the Balm with Pomegranate Oil as a base. Give it a shot if you love All Natural products with a natural finish! A great addition to my gloss collection. Non sticky and lovely!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

I love this product! I wanted a natural lip gloss that wasn't full of nasty chemicals, and that's what I got. I don't like my glosses to have a noticible smell or flavour, and this didn't.

It's perhaps not as shiny as chemical glosses, but the colour is subtle and lovely and glowing, and I think it is a small price to pay to keep from ingesting so many artificial nasties.

The tube is perfect for application, easy to use on the go, better than a wand as it doesn't get gunky, and better than a pot as it doesn't make your hands dirty.

I love burt's bees!