Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Silica, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol

on 5/9/2013 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the smooth texture and consistency, as well as the all natural ingredients. There isn't very much color in this so it looks very natural. The only drawback is that this smells a bit synthetic, and that I find squeeze tube lip glosses get a bit messy. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this gloss - another winner from Burt's Bees!

on 5/12/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I really wanted a tinted lip gloss and after hearing/reading all the great things about Burt's Bees products I thought, hey, why not. It was $7 for a tube and the packaging is just like any other lip gloss with the slanted top and small hole that deposits gloss.
There is NO pigmentation whatsoever with this color, or it might just be that my lips are too pigmented but either way, no color for me. The gloss itself is light, not extremely sticky or thick when on the lips and I guess it feels more like lip balm on my lips than a gloss. (Maybe I got a defective tube but my gloss, in the tube, is very thick and not fluid-y) It lasts a good while, couple hours, but then I feel like my lips are dry but they're not. It has a citrus-y, lemon-y scent but the taste is...not so great. It's not sweet and you wouldn't want to lick your lips; I think it's because of the ingredients though so...
Overall, a good gloss but I much prefer C.O. Bigelow's products and they're almost the same price too.

on 3/2/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this! I got a small sample of this at a fair and absolutely loved it! It also came with a coupon so once I ran out I went and bought myself a tube.
The color is wonderful, I hate how my lips look with too much color, but I also hate them bare, so this is the perfect medium. It also smells SOOO good! I want to lick it off my lips! I read that they flavor this with citrus flavors or something.