Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Silica, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol

on 5/9/2013 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the smooth texture and consistency, as well as the all natural ingredients. There isn't very much color in this so it looks very natural. The only drawback is that this smells a bit synthetic, and that I find squeeze tube lip glosses get a bit messy. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this gloss - another winner from Burt's Bees!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss! I didn't like Burt's Bees lip balm, so I was worried about this. However, this was amazing! The color was very sheer, and not sticky at all. It makes you lips look shiny without overdoing it. The smell is pleasant, too.

The things that I didn't like:
-Color didn't show up. The sheer color was nice, but even a darker shade wouldn't look dark on lips.
-No taste. It doesn't taste bad, but it really doesn't taste good.
-One application will only retain shine for a little bit. You'll need a lot of touch-ups.

Despite the cons, I still love this and will buy it again!

on 3/24/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

vry unhappy at buying this product. A big reason why I bought it was because it was advertising the fruit flavor-to my regret, definitely no fruity flavor. I actually very much disliked the flavor and unpleasant texture of this item. I was also hoping for the super shine but the shine was mediocre at best.