Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Silica, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its such a pretty pink color. The fact that it has healthy ingredients drew me in. I dont mind that its clear, most lip glosses are but this lip gloss cant merit a happy nod from me.
The scent is this strange sickly sweet aroma. The taste is quite sticky and gummy. I prefer Salma Nuances lipgloss.

This has quickly become my favorite lipgloss.
Color: It gives a tint of color without being too "frosty" looking, if you know what I mean. The shine is nice, but not over the top or super glossy.

Time: The stuff needs to be reapplied quite a bit if you plan on wearing it all day, but if you swipe some on for just a quick shopping outing, it should stay for most of the trip. On the positive side, it does not feel super thick and goopy, which is a plus to me.

Taste: I didn't like the taste of it at first, but it wasn't hard to get used to, and I really don't think it is bad when compared to the taste of other citrus lipglosses.

Packaging: Lovely packaging. It applies easily, doesn't get messy, and is sanitary.

Price: I got it on clearance, but I think $7.00 is a bit much for a lip gloss. I will, however, repurchase if I find it on sale again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Citrusy, without a citrusy taste and provides a sheer pink, almost colourless tint to lips. Reasonably glossy and reasonable staying power. Also gives subtle light pinkish shimmer. Also, it provided decent moisturising for my dry lips and can be worn over lipstick. It would be better if it was more glossy, with more colour and more glittery but that's my personal taste. Overall though, I liked this 100% natural lip gloss and plan to buy the Pucker Berry one next.

on 5/31/2009 2:01:00 AM

This is one of the best d/s lip glosses. It's non-sticky, 100% natural, long-lasting, and shimmery. In my opinion, the color is perfect for spring and summer. (I think the Zesty Red color is perfect for winter.) The color can be layered successfully; it's not too sheer and not too colorful. The tube is good. The tip is shaped to fit a person's lips. Hence, it makes application easier. The only con is the price. It definitely lasts for a decent amount of time for lip gloss, but I cringe whenever I need to get a new tube at around 6-7 dollars. Well, I would recommend this product for its quality.

on 3/2/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this! I got a small sample of this at a fair and absolutely loved it! It also came with a coupon so once I ran out I went and bought myself a tube.
The color is wonderful, I hate how my lips look with too much color, but I also hate them bare, so this is the perfect medium. It also smells SOOO good! I want to lick it off my lips! I read that they flavor this with citrus flavors or something.

Popular Lip Glosses