Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Silica, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm starting to like Burt's Bees bcoz they are always more than 97 % natural ...I do know that " natural " doesn't necessarily need to be good always ... So i started reading the ingredient's list... It has Beeswax ( which is perfect for a lipbalm ) , Castor oil ( much better ) , Sunflower oils, Soybean oils ( People reactive to Soybeans Stay away ) and Sweet almond oils ...Good Good Good ...
I expected much more color pay off from this... But not bad .And it's more Shimmery ( from the mica ) than Shiny...

This lipgloss is 100 % Natural by the way...!!!

One more thing ...They changed the name to " Super Glossy Natural Lip shine " .

on 5/12/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I really wanted a tinted lip gloss and after hearing/reading all the great things about Burt's Bees products I thought, hey, why not. It was $7 for a tube and the packaging is just like any other lip gloss with the slanted top and small hole that deposits gloss.
There is NO pigmentation whatsoever with this color, or it might just be that my lips are too pigmented but either way, no color for me. The gloss itself is light, not extremely sticky or thick when on the lips and I guess it feels more like lip balm on my lips than a gloss. (Maybe I got a defective tube but my gloss, in the tube, is very thick and not fluid-y) It lasts a good while, couple hours, but then I feel like my lips are dry but they're not. It has a citrus-y, lemon-y scent but the taste is...not so great. It's not sweet and you wouldn't want to lick your lips; I think it's because of the ingredients though so...
Overall, a good gloss but I much prefer C.O. Bigelow's products and they're almost the same price too.

on 3/4/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This lip gloss is great! The color is very natural, and not bright/unnatural looking at all. It's very pretty and shimmery. The smell is great too.