Too Faced Wrinkle Injection

Too Faced Wrinkle Injection

2.5

Wrinkle Injection Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diacetyl Boldine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Arctosaphylos UVA, Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Silica. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489), Iron Oxides (CI77891, CI77491, CI 77499) Net Weight:10.2 g/ .36 Oz Country of Origin: USA

Yes i liked this product. I buy it again.

on 5/21/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this product at Normdstoms Rack (which sale make up discount) for $9.97 which was a good buy. I got 2... Im going to be 30 soon and have some fine lines. I could tell the difference within seconds. My fines lines were reduced by 90 %. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because it didn't take them away 100 % but I'm extremely happy with 90%. I will def buy it again

on 10/28/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't own this product, but I thought I would comment about it in a review because I think it works good for another purpose. My boyfriend has a very large pore that he is self conscious about and he tried this out at Sephora one day and it completely filled it in and cancelled out the darkness inside of the pore and unless I was extremely close to his face, you couldn't see the pore at all! He was very temped to buy it. The only reason you could see it up close on him was because its concealer colored so since he can't wear foundation/powder over it, you could see it was another color than his actual skin.

I currently have 4 eyebrow piercings, and 1 old eyebrow piercing scar, meaning when I remove my current ones I will have 10 holes to cover up! I am definitely going to try to use this to fill in the scars since it worked for my boyfriend so well. Just thought I'd put that out there in case anyone has this or is looking for something that might fill in a pore or scar or dent or something since people don't seem to like it for wrinkles!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I honestly didn't like this. I love the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but the Wrinkle Injection Primer did not do it for me. My skin tends to be very oily but whenever I put this stuff on, my skin would dry out and some of my skin would actually peel a little. Yuck.

on 12/12/2009 10:59:00 PM

I was at Sephora with my mother shopping for deep wrinkles "fixers", I was taken first to a product that cost $150,00, shortly thereafter another sales person took my mother and I to this product, and my mom, tried both each on one side of her face....this stuff worked better on her deep wrinkle (laugh line) almost immediately, she was impressed, hours later she compared one side to the other and this Product (Wrinkle Injector) worked the BEST, much better than the $150.00 product.

on 4/16/2011 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is not meant to be a long-term wrinkle FIXER, just a wrinkle FILLER. It works okay as a primer, but once I've got a tan, if you don't blend it well, the light color can be noticeable. Works pretty good on filling in my forehead lines, but alas, I haven't found a primer/filler yet that can smooth over those vertical forehead lines.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this simply doesnt do a thing at all. its just extra something to apply to my face! i got it in a 3 piece kit some time ago. it had the lip gloss and mascara with them. i gave the mascara away because it was junk too. this stuff is a waste and i will never get it again. waste.

on 9/27/2009 12:41:00 PM

I fell for the packaging hype and purchased this... but I can't tell that this does anything at all. It certainly doesn't feel like a treatment, as it's slippery like a primer. Yet, it isn't even a good primer! Skip this!

on 3/6/2009 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Still on my first tube on this and doubt I buy again.

Pros: hygenic packaging-tube
doesn't break me out
Cons: haven't seen any improvement at all.

The consistency is good and seems to be what I was looking for, but it doesn't hold up its promises.

And may I say what a tiny little tube.

As per packaging:
Wrinkle Injection instantly smooths out and seems to virtually fill in lines and wrinkles from within. No needles necessary.
The perfect foundation primer for your wrinkly crinkly areas. When Father Time marches across across your face, use Wrinkle Injection to erase all traces of his abuse.

Ingredients:
-HDI-Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer: A smoothing, silicone filler.
-Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Helps stimulate collagen production over time.
-Mulberry Extract and Lumiskin: Skin brightener, long term.

I picked up this gem the other day at Sephora as I have never tried a filler before and I was a little curious. I have very fine under eye lines, but more prominent smile lines around my eyes, and I do love to smile. I applied the product after allowing my face cream and eye cream to absorb. A little of this creamy (non-greasy) product goes a long way. It absorbed quickly and felt quite powdery and smooth, not drying at all. My concealer blended nicely over the product along with my foundation. There was a definite improvement of the visibility of my lines, even when I smiled. I would say about 50% less visible lines, especially when I smiled. The product lasted about 8 hours and then it was back to the norm. I like that it comes in a tube, easy dispensing and very hygienic verses a jar (man I hate jar products). I paid around $30.00, but again a little goes a long way so I should have this for a while. There was no offensive odour and I had no bad reactions to the product.
Because it is only a 'quick fix' and will probably not do any good for my eye area in the long run I can only give it 2 lippies.