Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower and Aloe Shampoo

Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower and Aloe Shampoo

3.8

Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower and Aloe Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner contains: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 37, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Copolyol Meadowfoamate, PPG 20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG 1 Trideceth 6, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Orange 4 (CI 15510), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Hexylcinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal.

on 1/25/2017 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a nice shampoo. It has a gel like consistency and very gently. No harsh suds here. I also like the smell, a floral bouquet. Persons with thicker hair would have to use quite a bit to work in a lather. This could get pricey. My hair never feels stripped or overly dry after using this.

This does tame my hair but credit must be given to the conditioner used for moisture.
But good shampoo overall.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this at Marshalls because it was cheap and I've tried another Rusk shampoo before and loved it.
I find that this shampoo dries my hair out a bit and leaves that almost waxy feeling to my hair. It's because of that that it makes my hair harder to brush through when it's wet.(NOT a detangling shampoo) However, it does lather nicely, give a nice shine and makes my hair stay clean for a day longer than usual.
I find that although this may not be the best shampoo on it's own, IT WORKS BETTER when you mix it with other shampoos. When I mix it with other shampoos, that almost waxy feeling is gone and my hair still stays cleaner longer. My hair will detangle easier and still lather nicely. That's why I would still buy it again.

on 10/19/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This isn't a bad shampoo, but it didn't really do what it says. I have to admit that I only tried it because it was so cheap (on clearance). I remember reading someplace that creamy opaque shampoos are for dry hair and the clear ones are for oily/thin hair. This one is clear so maybe that's the problem. It didn't smooth my hair regardless. Again, not horrible but not smoothing.

on 3/2/2007 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow. I'd heard so much good stuff about this shampoo that I was expecting something of HG quality. I was wrong. I have the type of hair that this intended for, coarse 3b/c hair, and it didn't smooth anything. It's not a horrible shampoo, but it felt more like a clarifyer, and not even a good one. I actually like the the deep cleansing shampoo from tressemme WAY more than this, it even smells better. This actually dried my hair out. It's weird because A LOT of people seem to be really happy with it, but it didn't work for me. I would suggest you get the smallest size bottle available just to make sure, and don't go for the bargain gallon, like I did lol. I guess it's worth adding that my mom likes it.

Complete crap. I like the smell but it leaves my slightly dry, curly hair feeling completely brittle. Will not be repurchasing.

I guess it's best to have naturally frizzy hair to notice any difference between this shampoo and any other basic shampoo. My hair isn't frizzy in the slightest and this shampoo is just a basic everyday average shampoo. I have used many many shampoo's both low end to high end that make my hair feel and look the same exact way so for me there's absolutely nothing special about it. It lasted the same amount of time as any other shampoo as well. Considering I can buy a shampoo for $2.99 or buy this for $9.99, I think I'd buy the $2.99 instead and get more for the money on top of it. So, still searching for a shampoo that actually makes a noticeable difference in my hair.

This is one of my favorite shampoos of all time. I have thick, curly hair that's a little coarse and tends to frizz. This shampoo leaves it clean but not stripped, soft but not coated with silicones (which dry my hair out and gunk it up), lathers nicely, rinses easily. Plus, it smells heavenly - a fresh, light, invigorating floral. I come back to this one again and again. I just wish they had a matching-smelling conditioner that was silicone-free!

on 9/25/2004 4:03:00 PM

I have thick, coarse hair that becomes really frizzy after a wash. This shampoo tamed most of the frizz, but not all. My hair is noticeably smoother and not as dried out either. The packaging says that you can use 30-50% less because of the compressed technology, but I still use the same amount as I would with other shampoos. Overall, this is a great shampoo and lathers very nicely too.

on 2/25/2004 1:00:00 AM

Great product. Smells great & most importantly, it really tames the frizzes. Can see a clear difference after using it on my hair. (have unruly hair which tends to curl at the ends when long)

on 2/3/2004 2:00:00 PM

love the smell most of all!!