China Glaze (Uploaded by Jorid)

4.9

100%
would repurchase
4.9/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Coral Star is my favorite coral polish, it's neither frosty nor metallic but instead has a beautiful pinky-orange shimmer that looks
fantastic with a tan and looks equally pretty on toes and fingers. Oh, and it's NOT sheer, it goes opaque in two coats and wears like iron.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

fromSusee

Mar/17/2012

Gorgeous pinky-orange shimmer that is opaque in two coats. Applies evenly and smoothly. Like stated before, perfect pedi color for summer!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Jan/02/2012

This nail polish is a slightly frosty bright coral color. It's a perfect coral for your toes during the summer time! 5/5 Stars

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Sep/06/2011

I love this nail polish! It is my favourite colour for summer, especially for toes. It goes on very nice and is the perfect shade of coral. I was in search of a HG coral nail polish for summer and I found it!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Jul/20/2011

This is my new favorite summer nail polish. I was looking for a coral nail polish, and decided to try it. I absolutely love it. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it, and it seems to go really well with most of my outfits. I've tried to switch up my nail polish colors, but I've been wearing this all summer so far.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

fromJorid

Nov/28/2010

A great sheer coral nail polish! The colour is coral-y hot pink with shimmer. It really emphasizes your tan, and is great for summer. The polish is very easy to apply, I find it best with two coats but I still get some visible nail line - it looks better sheer than opaque though.

I always get compliments for this when I'm wearing it. It's one of my summer favorites, but is …

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/28/2010

Wear it all the time! It is my taning color. It is the perfect orangey-pinkish color. i will buy this again next spring. I love it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

May/26/2009

This is definately a polish that highlights a tan. LOVE this color in the summer. I can't even bare to change colors, as good as anything else might look. I've lived in this color on my toes for the last 2 summers and doubt this one will be much different ; )

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Mar/01/2009

This is a fantastic summery color. It's on the brighter coral end, with a fine silver shimmer. It applies almost metallic-y but dries with a beautiful glow. 2 coats is enough, and this is definitely my new summer color!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure