Uploaded by jamie_amber

price range

Reviews

1.0

Sep/10/2013

I am using this polish from an OPI mini pack. This is probably one of the streakiest nail polishes not just from that set of 18 mini polishes, but Of. All. Time. I have put on at least 5 layers just to make it opaque and it still looks like rubbish. The color is really nice and it complements my skin tone but I really can't wear this out just because of the finished streaky texture. This …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/23/2012

I got this as part of the Sephora Beauty & The Bride set, so it was a mini. On me, even after three coats, this was very streaky. While it's a beautiful color, it was streaky, dented easily, and seems to be chipping after only 1 day. I will finish the mini, but not buy a full sized.

EDIT: Okay, I updated my review. The more I wear this, the more I love it. It's so …

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2.0

Dec/29/2011

The color is very pretty, a light pink, but the quality as not as great as most of the others in the line. It takes around 3 coats to achieve an acceptable looking nail, but it still was streaky. My nails also chipped and dented easily. I wonder if I got a poor bottle, as I usually don't have a problem with the Sephora OPI line.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/02/2010

super cute polish!...Great for every day wear. The color makes your fingernails look perfectly manicured. Its milky pink. 2 coats creates a solid color no streaks!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesGreen

Nov/01/2009

A girly, flirty light pink. Classic colour that I think would look good on all skin tones. You only need 2 coats to achieve an opaque colour. HG nail polish!

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/27/2009

This is such a cute, everyday colour. I love it. It's a cool baby pink. This is dead easy to apply even for a nail polish newbie like myself but you do need 2-3 coats for it to be opaque. Worth it, in my opinion.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesGreen

May/13/2009

I love this color...very girly and pretty!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

Feb/28/2009

A very pretty colour. This requires 2 coats to achieve solid colour on nails. The formula is really smooth but started peeling off on the third day after application. I used a base coat, afterwards and re-applied but still peeled. I think this is mainly because they changed the formula, so I'm not so happy with that. I'll probably test it out a few more times.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

HairBrown