Sephora Collection Blotting Papers

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THESE BLOTTING SHEETS! :)

These were the first ones I've ever tried and I love them. I've also tried Daiso ones, but these are better.

I purchased the tea tree oil one (they have lots of other choices too). I doubt there's enough tea tree oil in this to help with anything, but I thought it was a good choice. These come with 100 sheets for $8. I know this is more expensive than the Clean & Clear ones (haven't tried them), but honestly, I know I'm probably paying the extra money for the brand and the packaging, which is super cute.

The blotting sheets have no scent and they blot your face without taking off your makeup (the Daiso ones take off the oil and your foundation :/ ). It leaves me looking a bit more matte, and in some cases, as if I just applied my makeup, which is a miracle for my oily skin. Because of these blotting sheets, I'm able to make my makeup last for 8-10 hours instead of 5 or 6 hours now!

I never used to believe in blotting sheets; I thought they were a gimmick, but now I'm pretty sure I'll be using these for years to come. The only downside is the packaging; it does get smushed easily and it's difficult to take the sheets out, but it's not a big deal; just handle with care and you'll be fine. :)

Very nice and the package contains 100 count. I don't live near a Sephora to pick these up all the time but if I'm in a pinch the ones from Elf are just as good. These are just paper they have no powder but I use my pressed powder after anyways so no big deal.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

These are okay, but I won't buy them again. It's hard to pick up just one paper out of the pack. They're also kind of small. When I use these up, I'm going back to the Boscia.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I used to use the Clean & Clear blotting sheets, which worked pretty well and then I noticed that mineral oils were one of the ingredients, wasn't too crazy about that. Then I came across these matte blotting sheets @ Sephora. I originally purchased the white plain ones. I loved them! When I ran out and went back to repurchase them my Sephora no longer had the plain white ones. Just the lavender, tea tree, and the vitamin c & e one. I chose the vitamin c&e one, it works just as good and really does the job blotting the oil from my face. Plus I love that you get 100 sheet for $8 dollars. I will totally repurchase these.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried the Vitamin C+E and the Tea Tree Oil papers. The sheets are larger than the Clean and Clear ones, they are much more effective at absorbing oil, and the packaging is more chic. There are 100 sheets in one pack, which lasts me about 3 months. I'm not too fond of the scent of the Tea Tree Oil version.

I love these blotting papers! I have combination skin that has been really oily lately, and it has helped me keep it under check! Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

When I use a Boscia blotting paper, I use a whole entire sheet for my face. When I used the Sephora (tea tree) one, the paper doesn't seem to absorb as much so I am unable to use a whole sheet. Not only does the sheet not absorb well, I don't feel quite as oil free. So for the same amount of papers, I'll pay the extra $2 for Boscia's excellent absorption rather than using 2x as much of Sephora because they didn't do their job in the first place. Btw, weird packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This review is for Sephora Natural Tea Tree Blotting Papers, which I neither like nor recommend for the following reasons:

1. Texture and absorbancy. These blotting papers are very thin and, while they do technically absorb, they are so thin one paper doesn't go far. My t-zone is genuinely oily, especially 1-2 hours after applying sunscreen and I need to use at least 3 of these to even begin taking care of matters.

2. Shape. These are square, rather than the usual rectangle. Who knew using every last inch of a square would be more challenging than doing the same with a rectangle?

3. Packaging. Good luck removing just one of these wafer thin sheets at a time. These come in cardboard package, which takes its cue from origami. The bottom "flap" has a dot of tape on the back and the instructions tell you to remove the tape backing and press the flap against the stack of papers to remove one sheet at a time. This worked at first, then the adhesive wore out.

4. Tea tree. I use a mixture of tea tree diluted with water on my skin every evening, so the thought of tea tree on a blotting paper sucked me in hook-line-and-sinker. What was I thinking? The green tea just gives these an odd scent and no other benefit so far as I can tell.

Unlike others, I do not agree these are a good value for the money ($8/100 sheets). I simply have to use too many at one go for them to be cost effective. If I listen closely, I'm pretty sure I can hear the oil on my face laugh at the sight of these blotting papers. I'll stick with Palladio.

I think these do a fine job of soaking up oil, but they are making my forehead break out. I gave it time....and it doesn't seem to be caused by anything else. The Boscia blotting linens worked better for me. Maybe it's the hemp pulp as an ingredient that my skin doesn't like - not sure if that has the oil in it.....since hemp is fatty (?). I got the C+E ones.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I gave this product five lippies because it works. However, I won't buy it again (unless I'm in a pinch), because I can just go get the cheaper version at the drugstore. This product, the Mac blotters, and the Johnson and Johnson Clean and Clear blotters are pretty much the same in my book.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools