Sephora Collection Blotting Papers

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.8

I feel like a sucker. These are exactly the same as the Clean and Clear sheets and cost twice as much! Great product, but only if you feel like handing $5 to someone! Oh well, at least it got me up to the free shipping amount for Sephora :-(.

These papers work! I have tried several brands and have concluded that "film" type blotting papers sound better than they are. IMO they just don't perform as well. Sephora papers absorb oil and leave a matte finish without powder. I have the yellow kind and can't discern any scent from them. The cardboard packaging is flimsy, but if you keep them in a MU bag or special pocket in your handbag it should be OK. Would definitely purchase again.

i purchased the bamboo charcoal blotting papers from sephora. i think theyre great! they absorb all my excess oil and shine! my skin looks matte and refreshed, and i feel great after i use these. they were pretty cheap (only $10 i think) and when i run out, ill def buy more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why people complain about the price; they're $8 for 100 sheets instead of $5-$6 for 50 in the Boots, Palladio, or C&C brand packs. These blotting papers are the most economical I've found, and do a great job removing oil without upsetting my skin. My face feels nice and fresh after using these papers, and it only takes one! I haven't had any problems with the packaging - after a month or so in my purse it looks a little scruffy but holds up well.

Best deal for blotting papers 100 for $8 compared to C&C's $5 for 50. Gets the job done, the packaging sucks though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These are the best blotting papers out there - the packaging may be better on Clean & Clear's blue blotters but these by Sephora are larger and they pick up more oil - so if you are really oily you need to use these!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools