Sephora Blotting Papers

3.9

These are really great blotting papers. Although they are a bit more expensive than the other brands, I particularly love how mild they are. I can use these any time of the day without ruining my make up or making them look flat. Also, they are scentless, which for me is a good thing. I easily get irritated by weird scents.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THESE BLOTTING SHEETS! :)

These were the first ones I've ever tried and I love them. I've also tried Daiso ones, but these are better.

I purchased the tea tree oil one (they have lots of other choices too). I doubt there's enough tea tree oil in this to help with anything, but I thought it was a good choice. These come with 100 sheets for $8. I know this is more expensive than the Clean & Clear ones (haven't tried them), but honestly, I know I'm probably paying the extra money for the brand and the packaging, which is super cute.

The blotting sheets have no scent and they blot your face without taking off your makeup (the Daiso ones take off the oil and your foundation :/ ). It leaves me looking a bit more matte, and in some cases, as if I just applied my makeup, which is a miracle for my oily skin. Because of these blotting sheets, I'm able to make my makeup last for 8-10 hours instead of 5 or 6 hours now!

I never used to believe in blotting sheets; I thought they were a gimmick, but now I'm pretty sure I'll be using these for years to come. The only downside is the packaging; it does get smushed easily and it's difficult to take the sheets out, but it's not a big deal; just handle with care and you'll be fine. :)

I feel like a sucker. These are exactly the same as the Clean and Clear sheets and cost twice as much! Great product, but only if you feel like handing $5 to someone! Oh well, at least it got me up to the free shipping amount for Sephora :-(.

Very nice and the package contains 100 count. I don't live near a Sephora to pick these up all the time but if I'm in a pinch the ones from Elf are just as good. These are just paper they have no powder but I use my pressed powder after anyways so no big deal.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

These are okay, but I won't buy them again. It's hard to pick up just one paper out of the pack. They're also kind of small. When I use these up, I'm going back to the Boscia.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Have used these in several scents and am generally happy with how they perform. This is one of the very few Sephora brand products I would recommend, although I shop almost exclusively at Sephora and love all their other product lines. The only thing I don't like (and this is a fairly big problem) is that they're difficult to get out of the envelope they come in and I often end up with three or more sheets. They're hard to push back in, so you need to be careful getting them out.

These papers work! I have tried several brands and have concluded that "film" type blotting papers sound better than they are. IMO they just don't perform as well. Sephora papers absorb oil and leave a matte finish without powder. I have the yellow kind and can't discern any scent from them. The cardboard packaging is flimsy, but if you keep them in a MU bag or special pocket in your handbag it should be OK. Would definitely purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are great for oily skin. I used to use Mary Kay blotting papers, and prefer those, as they are plain and very absorbent, but can't stand dealing w/ aggressive sales people (the nice ones seem to stop selling and the only ones left are a bit much to deal w/). Sephora's come in several varieties, including a really nice lavendar infused one (lavendar colored of course) that smells refreshing, and does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, a yellow-colored Vitamin C infused paper which also works well w/ no irritation, and I think there might be a green tea one too. I like all of them so far, I only wish they were a tad bigger. My face is so oily I blot probably 3-4 times a day, and to do a thorough job I must use 2 sheets each time. Shiseido's are bigger, and they work well, but are so good at sucking up everything they they sometimes remove too much of my makeup as well. Some people have mentioned those brown paper napkins like those used by Starbuck's, and those work fine too, but can be a bit scratchy. I like that Sephora's are infused w/ nie ingredients like Vitamin C or Lavender and can be carried neatly in their small black "dispensers" in your purse. I carry them ALWAYS.

I love these. I have always bough them in the tea tree oil kind, but I really doubt the different kinds would all make a difference. These are the only blotting papers that don't smudge or pick up my makeup. It must be the papery texture, instead of the plasticy feel of other that I have tried (like the clean and clear sheets), that make the difference. They soak up oil very nicely, but most blotting sheets do. The main reason I go back to these is because they keep my foundation looking nice. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it's kinda pricey compared to other brands. If I were to find blotting sheets that had the same texture and abilities as the sephora ones do, but was cheaper, I would definitely make the switch.

Just really great, simple, not-overly-fancy blotting papers - I use the yellow "Vitamin C and E" variety. I first tried these when my sister gave some to me as a bridesmaid gift to keep in my purse during the wedding (AWESOME idea by the way!). I'm not too keen on any papers that leave powder or scent behind, and have also tried the Clean N Clear papers, which are okay but not mind-blowing by any means. I think the Sephora ones soak up more and are less expensive to boot (compare $6 for 50 CnC papers to Sephora's 100/pk for $8 -- in fact I got them for closer to $6 by stocking up during a sale). The packaging is sort of lame but I haven't yet found really wonderfully packaged papers, so whatever. Perfect to keep in my office, purse and bathroom cabinet for quickly and discreetly eliminating excess shine - I am a beauty minimalist and this is one of my must-haves.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools