Sephora Collection Blotting Papers

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.6

Just really great, simple, not-overly-fancy blotting papers - I use the yellow "Vitamin C and E" variety. I first tried these when my sister gave some to me as a bridesmaid gift to keep in my purse during the wedding (AWESOME idea by the way!). I'm not too keen on any papers that leave powder or scent behind, and have also tried the Clean N Clear papers, which are okay but not mind-blowing by any means. I think the Sephora ones soak up more and are less expensive to boot (compare $6 for 50 CnC papers to Sephora's 100/pk for $8 -- in fact I got them for closer to $6 by stocking up during a sale). The packaging is sort of lame but I haven't yet found really wonderfully packaged papers, so whatever. Perfect to keep in my office, purse and bathroom cabinet for quickly and discreetly eliminating excess shine - I am a beauty minimalist and this is one of my must-haves.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I used to use the Clean & Clear blotting sheets, which worked pretty well and then I noticed that mineral oils were one of the ingredients, wasn't too crazy about that. Then I came across these matte blotting sheets @ Sephora. I originally purchased the white plain ones. I loved them! When I ran out and went back to repurchase them my Sephora no longer had the plain white ones. Just the lavender, tea tree, and the vitamin c & e one. I chose the vitamin c&e one, it works just as good and really does the job blotting the oil from my face. Plus I love that you get 100 sheet for $8 dollars. I will totally repurchase these.

I think these do a fine job of soaking up oil, but they are making my forehead break out. I gave it time....and it doesn't seem to be caused by anything else. The Boscia blotting linens worked better for me. Maybe it's the hemp pulp as an ingredient that my skin doesn't like - not sure if that has the oil in it.....since hemp is fatty (?). I got the C+E ones.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I gave this product five lippies because it works. However, I won't buy it again (unless I'm in a pinch), because I can just go get the cheaper version at the drugstore. This product, the Mac blotters, and the Johnson and Johnson Clean and Clear blotters are pretty much the same in my book.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I stocked up on blotting papers a long time ago in Korea when blotting papers weren't found as easily here. I finally ran out, and was in a major frenzy, since I could never seem to find the papers. For some reason, the film has never worked well for me. (I would be willing to give it another shot for the right price).

I found these at Sephora, and I have to admit, the price is a little steep at $8 for me. I have the vitamin c + e version , because they were the only ones left. I'm honestly not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I will say that I do like the blotting papers, as it helps control the oil (i'm verrrry oily as the day wears on) and applying more powder just makes my face look and feel awful.

It takes me awhile to go through these packs, but I probably will try out the Palladio ones or give the Clean & Clear film another shot. For me, these definitely do their job, and I would repurchase if I cannot find a slightly less expensive version.

I've used Clean & Clear's blotting sheets for years, but never been totally impressed. They're small, they always get saturated, and they always seem to lift away makeup when I use them. In which case, how are they any different than just using regular tissue?

I was in Sephora the other day and had run out of my C&C sheets. On a whim, I got the tea tree blotting papers. The rep told me that tea tree calms the senses and the skin. My skin always needs calming (and I just generally like the smell of tea tree), so I got them. Well, I haven't noticed that they really calm anything, but I LOVE the job they do blotting oil. They're the perfect size for my face, and they do a great job of absorbing oil while leaving my makeup in place and my face nice & matte. I love them! $8 is a little much, but they come in a 100 pack, and they're nice & large. I love them and will likely repurchase.

I had run out of the Sephora brand Matte Blotting Film and needed to get more. I accidently grabbed these ones thinking they were the same ones that I used. Um no, these were the blotting papers and I hated them. They always tear when I rub these on my face and I need 2-3 to absorb the oil on my face as opposed to only needing 1 of the film sheets.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools