Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.3

on 12/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I read a lot of good reviews on this product here on MUA, which is what made me go buy it. However, as a lip product I was disappointed as it was my intent for use. I live in Canada, and in the winter the air gets really dry. Although it seems like it probably moisturizes my lip well the application of the product itself is pretty rough on my lips. It never feels like it lasts too long, and I didn't see any visible difference in hydration after a few weeks of use. I like it to throw in my purse because of its size and multi- purpose and am using the remainder of the product to rub on my hands or elbows when I'm on the go. I can't say if I would repurchase, probably not I feel like I could find other product's to replace this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I would probably always use this as a lip balm. I wouldnt waste my $$ on any other brand. It keeps my lips nice and moist for a very long time, smells great, and you get alot of it .

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This balm is perfect. It leaves my lips moisturized for the longest time. I wouldn't be without it.

Popular Lip Treatments