Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/1/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have used this for years. I buy multiples and use for chapped lips.

on 10/12/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used probably 5 of them so far! I use it for lips,dry areas,around the nose (when I have cold blowing my nose really damages the skin),elbows...Really cheap and it does wonders!

on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

on 10/7/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail lip balm! This product is amazing

This is my HG of chapsticks I keep it handy at all times. I love the smell, the size and the moisture. I'm a huge Palmers Cocoa Butter fan and this is definitely their best product!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really love this lip balm and I've tried a TON of them! It works wonders on my regularly chapped dry lips. The moisture lasts a long time and I don't get that nasty waxy feel from this. Also, this doesn't leave white balls of residue behind. This balm can be used as a cuticle balm and great for elbows too. The scent is fantastic as well! Plus, this tube is mega huge and looks like a glue stick lol

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start off by saying that I am a lip balm junkie. I buy a few a month normally and I always feel that at first they work well but as time goes on they do not perform as well and usually leave my lips very dry even after constantly reapplying. Recently I had an allergic reaction to a medication I was prescribed causing blisters to form on my lips and after they went away they were sooo dry and remained drier than usual. I tried so many lip balms during the past few months and nothing seemed to work...that is until I found this product which is now my HG lip balm and I am almost tempted to throw away every other lip balm I own. It's that good! I am so glad I decided to come on here and read all of the positive reviews about it because if I never did I probably would have never thought about buying this. Immediately after buying this I opened it and put it on my lips right away. It just glided right on my lips and left them already feeling so much smoother and softer. The smell is to die for and smells like an ice cream shop/chocolate and marshmallows but it fades after being on the lips for a short time which isn't a bad thing in my opinion and it has no taste which is another plus so if I am eating or drinking something while this is on it doesn't change the flavor. I love how when I wake up after applying this the night before my lips are so soft and smooth and they even have the lip balm still on them which I find amazing. I find myself wanting to put this on all the time but for once it's not because my lips are drying out it's just because of the smell and how it feels on my lips. I love this so much that I actually bought a second tube today for my face if I ever have any dry spots or blemishes and whatever else I may need it for. If you haven't tried this you definitely should go out and get it asap! You won't be sorry :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product! I will never be without this in my handbag. This is a great product for keeping your lips moisturized, soft and smooth.

on 2/29/2012 2:49:00 PM

Im from Honduras, in Central America, and here this product is sold out.. I was sad because I have dry lips and I didnt want to use the regular Shaptick (left my lips even dyer :S) so I went to US for a job trainig and.. voila!! I found tons of this wondeful lip treatment at CVS jajajaj I bouth 10 of it and I can say this is the best ,, and I did find the regular size bottles.. I just to have the big one,,

on 10/30/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Palmers cocoa butter but the lip balm isn't as great. For my lips it is too greasy and leaves a ring around my mouth where it has taken my foundation off which I don't tend to get from balms like MAC lip conditioner (tube). I wouldn't buy it again as I have far better balms.