Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail lip balm for years now! I am completely obsessed with this swivel stick. I use it every single day when my lips are feeling a little dry or when I feel like pampering them a little bit. I even use it as is to finish off my simple makeup look. I get so many compliments asking what lipstick I'm wearing! Surprise! I don't wear lipstick! I have to give credit to this natural lip balm for giving my lips the lively natural color that they have. I even got my fiancée hooked on it! He can't go without. I apply after the shower, and my lips are soft for the whole day. I also apply after washing my face and before bed. I love the size of the stick because they last forever! I keep on in my purse and one in my makeup organizer! I ordered 5 online because I'm noticing stores are beginning to discontinue carrying them...noooooo! If you want soft, healthy and beautiful lips, use this! You won't be sorry.

on 5/15/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works AMAZINGLY on dry lips! It's a bit big and bulky, so it's not good for in the pockets. But it GLIDES onto your lips, keeps them nice and soft and lovely, it smells like chocolate, but it does fade away, it doesn't leave after a few hours. it stays on, It feels good, it tastes and smells good, and it does good!

on 2/12/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best lip moisturizer out there. It smells/tastes like vanilla as a bonus! It moisturizers my lips so well without making them greasy and it stays on for so long. The only reason I deducted a point from the packaging is that it looks like glue stick and it's a bit large but it is also marketed as a 'any where that's dry' product so it would be perfect if you used it on hands, etc. I've been using it for a couple months now and it lasts so long. I haven't even really dented the product since the tube is pretty darn full when you buy it. You won't regret this buy for sure. I went from dry, chapped lips to smooth and soft =D

on 2/24/2011 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product overseas when i left my usual balm

and I was stunned with this dirty cheap cocoa butter lipbalm;)
But when i returned to my tropical country,,this balm its just okay..
doesnt last long&just an hour my lips get dry:(

on 2/17/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you want soft lips, elbows, knees etc. then I highly recommend you try this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

First off, this stuff smells SO GOOD! I've been opening it every few minutes just to smell it. I just got it yesterday, but have already applied it an unaccountable amount of times - not because i need to, but because its just so smooth and yummy smelling that i can't help but do so! Thankfully, it has no taste. Even though I've only had it for 2 days, i can tell already that it is extremely moisturizing. It is a bit sticky in my opinion, but then again i usually dont wear anything at all on my lips. Or it could just be that i cant stop reapplying it, its HEAVENLY!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

It's just so dry! I really wanted to like this product, but I guess the lip balm was just not what I was after, texture wise. It wasn't emollient enough for me, didn't do anything for my dry lips. In fact, this product is so dry itself, that I had to press my lips so hard into the stick just to get a tiny bit of product. Won't be purchasing again, but it's still in my vanity since I just hate to throw out a hardly used product!

on 1/2/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luv it!!!!! I religously use this especially when my lips are feeling extra dry. I luv how it keeps my lips super soft=) I will always keep repurchasing.

on 12/12/2008 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

finally found something that can help in this cold canadian winter. i tried everything from emollients, oils, vaseline, blistex and so on. my sister gave this to me and within 24 hours i noticed a great difference in the condition on my lips. i hate that the turn up 'dial' is right below the pop off lid, but not a huge deal, especially not to take a lippie off. my sister said she got this in buffalo for less than a dollar. i have yet to see this in canada. will definitely buy when going to to u.s

on 10/18/2008 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i heart this stuff!!weee!!this is the only lip balm that i would actually use till it finishes..but i do buy some other lip balms eventhough i like this one soo much..silly me..i love the sweet vanilla scent to it..it doesn't feel waxy or what not..i can even use lipsticks that are too drying on their on..once i put this under the lipsticks or lip liners,the application is smoother and it turns out to be creamy colour pay off instead of a dry,matte kinda look..it really can moisturise ur lips,and your other body parts as well..i bought separate tubes for my lips and my body so that i won't have any problem with sanitizing my lip balm every time i used it for my body parts..\\.,the smaller tube for my lips,and the bigger ones for my elbows,knees and other parts that is dry..HG for lip balm and on-the-go body moistouriser..will definitely get it again and again and again...i gotta stop buying the other nonsense lip balm though..=p

Top Rated Lip Treatments