Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/24/2016 7:40:00 AM

This is the best on-the-go lip balm I have ever tried. It moisturizes really well without being obnoxiously greasy. I love the cocoa chocolatey smell, it`s so soothing on my lips and on my senses to apply this. I love the fact that it`s a multi-tasking product: I also use it for patches of dry skin on my face (like around my eyebrows) before applying foundation. I love this so much more than those Nuxe stick lip balms which are overpriced and perform well in warm weather, but do nothing for me in winter. Will repurchase this as long as they make it.

on 6/7/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the product itself is very good, hydrating and moisturizing. It just for some reason
I dont like the strong cocoa smell. I was using body lotion from the same company and I just couldn't go ahead, because of the smell. But no issues with the product, good company.

All the positive reviews are true! I feel like I should just throw away all my other lip balms (except for maybe my Lypsyl), because this really is the most emollient. Thanks to MUA reviewers for helping me find my HG lip balm! No more cracked, chapped, pealing lips for me!

on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.

on 10/18/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had not even heard of this before stumbling on it here lol. I went out got a stick to try and wow...I am in LOVE. I grabbed 2 more right away for my purse and bedside. This stuff is my HG lipbalm now. The price is so ridiculous for the amount of balm! I paid $1.99 for one of mine and the other two I found for $2.99.
Its a HUGE chubby stick and should last for a good while. I started using it on my cheeks with my face moisturizer because I had some issues with very dry and irritated patches a week ago and it healed them super fast. No breakouts either. I LOVE this stuff. I seriously won't be bothering with any other balms, even EOS, I tried it and its good, but this stuff blows it out of the water.

Best. Lip balm. Ever.

I love this stuff! It goes on so smoothly, and it is so quickly absorbed into my lips. I have used all the drugstore lip balms/chapsticks out there (soft lips, Nivea, Carmex, Blistex, Chapstick, Burt's Bees, etc.), and none have kept my lips so hydrated. I love the cocoa butter smell. It's so affordable, like only $2.50 per tube, and you get sooo much product for your investment! This thing is the size of a glue stick, which is a bit awkward, but I still love this stuff! This is my HG lip balm. I may change my mind if I ever decide to shell out the $23 for Fresh Sugar lip balm, but until then, this stuff is IT!

on 1/31/2012 10:04:00 PM

My HG chapstick. I love it so much, and I had to end up buying my boyfriend his own when he liked it so much that he was constantly using/stealing mine. It works like a charm, it's cheap, it smells good, it lasts a long time, etc. What's not to love?

Yes, it looks like a glue stick, but man oh man is it worth the strange looks you'll get whipping it out to use. This stuff is seriously amazing, not only does it smell good, but it also moisturizes wonderfully. Since the tube is so large it also lasts a very long time which is a definite plus. This stuff is amazing for dry, cracked winter lips and any time inbetween! I'd definitely recommend this, and well I already have. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the few chapsticks I will let touch my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and has a mild (pleasant) smell.
I've finished a number of tubes in the past few years and have repurchased every time.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I LOVE this product. I use it every night. It has helped my forehead wrinkles. I put it on areas that I feel need it or are wrinkle prone.