Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/3/2018 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought it because of the great reviews but was very disappointed, it's just a layer of oil sitting on top of my lips, the more I apply the dryer my lips got. No hydration whatsoever.. Ended up using it as hand cream.

I applied this to a scar on my upper chest everyday, all day whenever it crossed my mind and my scar is completely gone. I like to microwave a piece and apply the liquid coco butter to my face and it leaves my skin super soft and it smells yummy also.

on 12/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I read a lot of good reviews on this product here on MUA, which is what made me go buy it. However, as a lip product I was disappointed as it was my intent for use. I live in Canada, and in the winter the air gets really dry. Although it seems like it probably moisturizes my lip well the application of the product itself is pretty rough on my lips. It never feels like it lasts too long, and I didn't see any visible difference in hydration after a few weeks of use. I like it to throw in my purse because of its size and multi- purpose and am using the remainder of the product to rub on my hands or elbows when I'm on the go. I can't say if I would repurchase, probably not I feel like I could find other product's to replace this.

on 5/1/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have used this for years. I buy multiples and use for chapped lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail lip balm for years now! I am completely obsessed with this swivel stick. I use it every single day when my lips are feeling a little dry or when I feel like pampering them a little bit. I even use it as is to finish off my simple makeup look. I get so many compliments asking what lipstick I'm wearing! Surprise! I don't wear lipstick! I have to give credit to this natural lip balm for giving my lips the lively natural color that they have. I even got my fiancée hooked on it! He can't go without. I apply after the shower, and my lips are soft for the whole day. I also apply after washing my face and before bed. I love the size of the stick because they last forever! I keep on in my purse and one in my makeup organizer! I ordered 5 online because I'm noticing stores are beginning to discontinue carrying them...noooooo! If you want soft, healthy and beautiful lips, use this! You won't be sorry.

on 4/12/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Lemme start by saying I have six of these, somewhere in my house or in my pocket or my bag. It's great for lips, but not just for lips. I use it for my dry under-eyes.

on 11/10/2014 10:26:00 AM

Above average lip balm. (I realize you can use this for other things, but I primarily use it as a lip balm.) It goes on soft and smooth on your lips, but isn't too slippery, so it's great to prep your lips before lipstick- no lipstick looks good on dry, cracked lips! I can't give this a full 5 stars since it doesn't pack the full moisturizing punch it could. To me, a 5 star lip balm would still be intense enough to still be there in the morning after I put it on at night, and this doesn't get there.

As other people have mentioned, this smells just *incredible*- a lovely chocolatey smell that's subtle and not artificial or overly sweet.

on 4/20/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is amazing! The smell is delicious and reminds me of a white chocolate smell. It keeps your lips moisturized without them feeling greasy or sticky or looking that way. I love that it looks like a glue stick, something different :)

on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

Popular Lip Treatments