Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This smells and tastes absolutely lovely, It reminds me of chocolate.
The best thing about it though is that it actually works! Though not amazing, most lip balms I buy work for a few weeks and then just leave my lips back to the chapped state they were, so this one is the one I reach for most often. It is quite thick and waxy in texture and does to some extent, moisturise your lips but it doesnt last long at all, which is a let down.
I paid 1.50-ish for a tube which is quite good I suppose as it lasts quite long but the reason 1 lippie is taken off is because of the packaging, its dreadfu! I mean, what lip balm has the twist-up thing at the top instead of the bottom? This one. And then when I used it for the second time, some of the lip balm broke off when I was putting the lid back on! So half of the lip balm is stuck in the top of the lid:(
Overall, I probably would purchase again, though im still on the look out for a HG lip balm.

on 2/2/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have been using this for a long time, after a friend introduced me to it.
I am in love with the smell and the formula. Keeps my lips super soft and moisturized. Price is great, and lasts a long time! I have tried other balms and always find myself going back to this one.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

OMG HOLY GRAIL!!!! my lips thank me everyday for this amazing lip butter. Let me state my lips are extremely sensitive. It has been difficult finding a product that does not irritate them. My search is over. This product is wonderful. Its very light, therefore I can wear under lip gloss and lipstick. Its also very moisturizing, and very cheap ($3 at Walmart). I wear it all day and at night. Most of the time when one goes to sleep with lip balm your lips feel greasy, and heavy. Not with this stuff. Your lips are moisturized and ready to go. I love this stuff, and I will not buy anything else. I'm sold!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This balm is perfect. It leaves my lips moisturized for the longest time. I wouldn't be without it.