Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

3.8

on 12/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I read a lot of good reviews on this product here on MUA, which is what made me go buy it. However, as a lip product I was disappointed as it was my intent for use. I live in Canada, and in the winter the air gets really dry. Although it seems like it probably moisturizes my lip well the application of the product itself is pretty rough on my lips. It never feels like it lasts too long, and I didn't see any visible difference in hydration after a few weeks of use. I like it to throw in my purse because of its size and multi- purpose and am using the remainder of the product to rub on my hands or elbows when I'm on the go. I can't say if I would repurchase, probably not I feel like I could find other product's to replace this.

on 7/2/2010 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Not a fan to be honest. I was looking for a lip conditioner that would actually DO something but this failed. Yeah it smells nice and all but it really didn't do anything for me.

on 4/26/2007 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is fabulous lip balm! The best things about it are 1) price - it's soo cheap, give it a try! 2) the smell - mmmm slightly chocolately, not too sickly and sweet, even my boyfriend likes it! 3) the texture - this is probably the best bit for me. Other lip balms are too waxy and feel like they leave a thick layer on your lips. This one is more oily so smooths on like a dream and has barely any weight even though it lasts for ages!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow! I love using this stick formulation on facial scars and blemishes! Unlike many other reviewers, this doesn't do much for my lips. However, the stick has worked wonders on my acne scarred face. I think it worked better than the lotion type.

My skin tone is so much more even and healthy looking. I like the versatility of this stick because it's so compact and you can use it everywhere. This is a staple for safely fading scars without breaking out!

Popular Lip Treatments