Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/1/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have used this for years. I buy multiples and use for chapped lips.

on 12/7/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this a lot. I don't like to have my hands completely covered in lotion during the day, so it's nice to just pick spots to cover. I like how multi tasking it is. I usually don't find lotions to be greasy when most would, but this is wayyy greasy. I am at a keyboard all day at work though so not really a problem. I have gotten to really test it when my Eucerin dried out my skin (see my review) and the past two days I went from alligator bright red skin to I would say 85% normal at least. My hands DoD sting, but not that badly, if that's an issue for you. I personally don't mind it. the cocoa sent also is nice. Reminds me of baking cake or cookies, lol. I like the diameter of the stick. Easy to cover, but not huge, very portable in just a pocket. I'm curious why there's really nothing else on the market like this that I've seen.

on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

on 5/17/2013 2:49:00 PM

Basically the best lip balm for your money. I called this my giant glue stick. Some might not like how it's so bulky but I personally love that because it also makes application easier. I've tried many lip balms product in the past. This includes Burt's Bees, EOS, Chapstick, Aveeno, Nivea, Ocean Potion, etc. and I gotta this one does the best job a moisturizing and it stays on the longest. I have stubborn, chronically dry lips so this is saying a lot. Though I admit this could have something to do with its price. Since it's so cheap, I'm not hesitated to put it on whenever my lips are not moisturized.

on 12/11/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for almost 10 years and I have never found a chapstick that even comes close! I always makes my lips feel super smooth, and relieved them when they are chapped in the winter! It even leaves a glossy shine so it looks like I'm wearing a gloss (without being sticky). Sometimes if I have an extra dry patch of skin on my face this stick is great for that too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best lipbalm, hands down. It stays on forever! I can apply it before bed and when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips slightly in the morning! It smells divine and you get a lot of product for the money, which is around just $2 anyway! I will repurchase again and again! HG definitely! Pick one up!

on 2/12/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best lip moisturizer out there. It smells/tastes like vanilla as a bonus! It moisturizers my lips so well without making them greasy and it stays on for so long. The only reason I deducted a point from the packaging is that it looks like glue stick and it's a bit large but it is also marketed as a 'any where that's dry' product so it would be perfect if you used it on hands, etc. I've been using it for a couple months now and it lasts so long. I haven't even really dented the product since the tube is pretty darn full when you buy it. You won't regret this buy for sure. I went from dry, chapped lips to smooth and soft =D

on 2/11/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this a lot. You get a lot of product for only $2 and its quite moisturizing. Its a bit slippery and more waxy than i'm used to but its still sinks in well enough. I like the light cocao scent/taste.

Tip: for those who are self conscious about the glue stick pkg. Cut off a chunk with a clean knife. Put chunk into a silver spoon. Hold high above a candle flame until it slowly melts. The slower the melt the better results you'll get when it re-solidifies. Poor melted product into a clean/sanitized lip balm pot or "free sample" jar. Let it re-solidify at room temperature. As long as you don't mind sticking your fingers into the jar, you've got your fav low budget lip balm in a classier pkg!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

When I first saw a girl using it, I thought she was using a glue stick on her lips <.< Since then, I've used up 2 tubes already. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the night and doesn't have the waxy, sticky feeling of other brands. Definitely one product I'll rebuy over and over