Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

on 4/12/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Lemme start by saying I have six of these, somewhere in my house or in my pocket or my bag. It's great for lips, but not just for lips. I use it for my dry under-eyes.

on 11/10/2014 10:26:00 AM

Above average lip balm. (I realize you can use this for other things, but I primarily use it as a lip balm.) It goes on soft and smooth on your lips, but isn't too slippery, so it's great to prep your lips before lipstick- no lipstick looks good on dry, cracked lips! I can't give this a full 5 stars since it doesn't pack the full moisturizing punch it could. To me, a 5 star lip balm would still be intense enough to still be there in the morning after I put it on at night, and this doesn't get there.

As other people have mentioned, this smells just *incredible*- a lovely chocolatey smell that's subtle and not artificial or overly sweet.

All the positive reviews are true! I feel like I should just throw away all my other lip balms (except for maybe my Lypsyl), because this really is the most emollient. Thanks to MUA reviewers for helping me find my HG lip balm! No more cracked, chapped, pealing lips for me!

This is my HG of chapsticks I keep it handy at all times. I love the smell, the size and the moisture. I'm a huge Palmers Cocoa Butter fan and this is definitely their best product!

I don't think this says anywhere on the package that it is a lip product.
I've used this for years, but never on my lips. I think it is just a more convenient and portable form to carry around with you.
I have lived in the high desert in CA for 6 years (moving in 3 weeks, yay!!) and I have tried so many prescription and OTC creams that I truly believe there is nothing left to try.
This is the ONLY product that works on my hands.
Maybe if those of you who used it on their lips tried it on hands or feet you would really love it.
Just my 2 cents!

got it as a freebee over my palmers cocoa butter formula
I love it . really moisturize my lips , feels so sofit & it has the yummy
white chocolate smell

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really love this lip balm and I've tried a TON of them! It works wonders on my regularly chapped dry lips. The moisture lasts a long time and I don't get that nasty waxy feel from this. Also, this doesn't leave white balls of residue behind. This balm can be used as a cuticle balm and great for elbows too. The scent is fantastic as well! Plus, this tube is mega huge and looks like a glue stick lol

on 8/31/2012 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely fell in love with the scent of this product. It smells like chocolate HEAVEN. I saw a rave about this product on Youtube, ran to Walmart, and picked it up. It was only 2 dollars or so and came with so much product - about the size of a jumbo glue stick! It seemed like a steal to me.
Being so quick to buy it, I hadn't read the ingredients. I am very picky when it comes to lip balms/ skin care/ hair care, and I was very disappointed to see the second ingredient was MINERAL OIL.
Mineral oil pretty much blocks out any moisture from getting in or out and leaves your lips or skin feeling even drier.
I will not repurchase.
Hope this was helpful xx!

I don't care for this as a lip treatment but I use it to spot treat dry patches. I really like applying this to my elbows and heels. My elbows are pretty much like sandpaper, I've tried various body lotions and moisturizers and none have made a difference. Within one application of this my elbows felt much smoother. The tube makes it easy to spot treat on the go. I imagine this would be a bit awkward to place on your lips as the stick is so large, it's about the size of a gluestick.

This works great, smells great and is super cheap. I'll definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product! I will never be without this in my handbag. This is a great product for keeping your lips moisturized, soft and smooth.