Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Amazing product for lips! This is the only thing I use on my lips. Nothing else softens and helps chapped lips like this. All the other chapsticks out there are super waxy, I feel like all they are made of is wax. I'm baffeled that other companies don't take a note from this product & make them soft and ditch the waxyness.
The formula is super soft yet thick enough to use as a chapstick, it glides on beautifully, and lasts a while, yet absorbs nicely. Makes my lips super soft, smoothes the appearance, hydrates like crazy, and prevents/erases chapped, dry, cracked lips.
The smell is great and it tastes good. I love that it's nice and thick & round, most chapstick are too small for lips, not many out there are big like this. The price is fair for the amount.

on 1/14/2017 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've repurchased this several times. I think it's one of those things that's even improved over time. Initially when I tried it like 10 years ago, I don't remember it being as moisturizing as it is now. I used RoC Enydrial for years until it went downhill and went back to this. (Was it my imagination that RoC Enydrial got more waxy and this got less waxy?) Now it's my "go to" and I've got a few sprinkled around the house. Smells awesome, moisturizes well and works under lipstick (makes them more sheer and glossy, which I love under 'nude' type lipsticks), lasts forever because of the large size and only costs around $2.69 if you buy them from Vitacost. The only downside is the size if you want to keep one in your pocket but I can deal and it doesn't take away from the love. For the record, I've also tried the Chocolate Mint balm in the squeeze tube. Smells amazing but it's much more 'shlippy' and oily feeling. Fine if you're just popping into bed but would not work under lipstick, that's for sure. The Palmer's Swivel Stick also lasts longer on my lips that other balms. Heals the 'chaps' and makes my lips so smooth. :)

on 9/1/2015 6:15:00 AM

I tried quite a few lip balms before, but this is definitely the best. It moisturizes well and I personally like the shape of it, especially since I have thin lips.

on 8/28/2015 12:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip balm. My eye area and neck are very sensitive. When the weather changes, I always feel dry and itchy and whatever product I use, it always burns on my neck( even La Roche Posay B5). I found this helpful to reduce the redness and itchiness. But when I use it as daily lip stick, it takes a long time to absorb.

on 11/10/2014 10:26:00 AM

Above average lip balm. (I realize you can use this for other things, but I primarily use it as a lip balm.) It goes on soft and smooth on your lips, but isn't too slippery, so it's great to prep your lips before lipstick- no lipstick looks good on dry, cracked lips! I can't give this a full 5 stars since it doesn't pack the full moisturizing punch it could. To me, a 5 star lip balm would still be intense enough to still be there in the morning after I put it on at night, and this doesn't get there.

As other people have mentioned, this smells just *incredible*- a lovely chocolatey smell that's subtle and not artificial or overly sweet.

on 6/7/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the product itself is very good, hydrating and moisturizing. It just for some reason
I dont like the strong cocoa smell. I was using body lotion from the same company and I just couldn't go ahead, because of the smell. But no issues with the product, good company.

Love this little miracle so much! I mainly use it as a lip balm and dry patch moisturiser for my face. Smells like vanilla with a hint of chocolate. The thing I love the most is the texture. It's quite hard, non oily, a bit waxy and stays for ages. Really moisturises well. Improves texture of the skin! And compared to other lip balms you get a really big amount of the product.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.

on 10/29/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best lip balm ever! This is yet another beloved product that I've been so grateful to have discovered. I bought on a whim at an outlet store in a three pack. My husband and I use this for chapped lips only. It has a light sent and is not glossy at all which I like for balm. Lips just look and feel hydrated and healthy. I'll never use anything else to treat dry lips besides this; every other balm before this went in the trash. So many good reviews; everyone has to try this!! It WORKS. One of my few HG products.