Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.7

on 10/12/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used probably 5 of them so far! I use it for lips,dry areas,around the nose (when I have cold blowing my nose really damages the skin),elbows...Really cheap and it does wonders!

on 6/7/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the product itself is very good, hydrating and moisturizing. It just for some reason
I dont like the strong cocoa smell. I was using body lotion from the same company and I just couldn't go ahead, because of the smell. But no issues with the product, good company.

on 11/19/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this thing looks like a glue stick which will make for some amusing moments. it smells really nice, as many coco butter products do. it lasted me forever but i finally finished it. honestly it wasn't anything super special but it was a nice lipbalm that lasted a long time. it didnt make my lips super soft or amazing. it was just average. i wont be repurchasing this since i have become a lip balm junkie and have dozens to go through.

on 4/6/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

First thing I noticed about this was the interestingly convenient packaging that it was in; almost like a lip balm but thicker. (Although it looks like you can still use it for your lips according tot he label. ^ ^)

The second thing that I noticed was that it could help with the dark marks and blemishes of the face, which sounded great considering I had a lot of acne scars left behind.

And the third thing that took me by surprise was it's price. It was such a bargain of an item that I couldn't resist testing it out for myself. I bought this about the same time as my Derma E moisturizer, and used the two combined as part of my daily facial regiment.

What a difference they made for me. After a year of using this twice a day, a lot of the scars that would have taken years to disappear were gone. I hadn't even realized how evident that was until my aunt asked me why my face looked so nice and clear.

When you get that kind of a compliment from someone you KNOW it's worth it. I think I got two extra ones after the first one ran out because it's so wonderfully cheap. And because of the great packaging you really can take this anywhere.

It just goes to show you that great things really do come in small packages.

TIP: Try not to go crazy and smear it all over your face. Just rub the balm in the areas where the dark scars are most obvious and massage it after.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up a few months ago after reading all of the amazing reviews here and I'm so glad I did. I used to be really prone to dry lips and cracking (especially around the corner of my mouth) because I wear so much lipstick/lipgloss/stain. Since I started using this product, I have not had one problem with my lips at all! I only apply it once in the morning and once before I go to bed at night and the moisture lasts all day. When I wear it underneath lipstick, I can feel it protecting my lips from dryness. Because we're heading into the colder months now, I may have to apply it once more mid-day, but I'm confident it will keep my lips soft and nourished. I recommend this to people ALL of the time and I will never purchase another lip balm again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product works really well and its really cheap .

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really love this lip balm and I've tried a TON of them! It works wonders on my regularly chapped dry lips. The moisture lasts a long time and I don't get that nasty waxy feel from this. Also, this doesn't leave white balls of residue behind. This balm can be used as a cuticle balm and great for elbows too. The scent is fantastic as well! Plus, this tube is mega huge and looks like a glue stick lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best lipbalm, hands down. It stays on forever! I can apply it before bed and when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips slightly in the morning! It smells divine and you get a lot of product for the money, which is around just $2 anyway! I will repurchase again and again! HG definitely! Pick one up!

on 1/11/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I used this while I was vacationing in Las Vegas where it is extremely dry, and I never got chapped lips. It smells nice, and although it really does look like a glue stick, I don't mind if it works.

on 2/16/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Awesome lip balm! I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this. Super cheap for a huge chunky tube that will last forever. It has a delicious white chocolate scent but no taste. Feels very soothing no matter how dry my lips are and leaves a nice, natural sheen. Love it and highly recommend it!