Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/28/2015 12:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip balm. My eye area and neck are very sensitive. When the weather changes, I always feel dry and itchy and whatever product I use, it always burns on my neck( even La Roche Posay B5). I found this helpful to reduce the redness and itchiness. But when I use it as daily lip stick, it takes a long time to absorb.

on 2/19/2012 8:12:00 PM

When I first bought this, I wasn't sold. It's a heavy duty moisturizer, and it felt greasy to me at first. However, I've come to absolutely love it. I use it morning, night, and now all day long. It leaves my lips feeling and looking super smooth with a little bit of a flattering sheen. It's cheap and you get a ton in a tube. If you want healthy, soft lips that are always super moisturized, then this balm should be your product of choice.

on 2/11/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this a lot. You get a lot of product for only $2 and its quite moisturizing. Its a bit slippery and more waxy than i'm used to but its still sinks in well enough. I like the light cocao scent/taste.

Tip: for those who are self conscious about the glue stick pkg. Cut off a chunk with a clean knife. Put chunk into a silver spoon. Hold high above a candle flame until it slowly melts. The slower the melt the better results you'll get when it re-solidifies. Poor melted product into a clean/sanitized lip balm pot or "free sample" jar. Let it re-solidify at room temperature. As long as you don't mind sticking your fingers into the jar, you've got your fav low budget lip balm in a classier pkg!

on 9/24/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this product! It's my HG lip balm; the only moisturizer that protects against New England winters. I keep a stick in every coat pocket and handbag. A little more expensive than your stadard chapstick, but absolutely worth the price!

on 3/27/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my HG lip balm! It's so moisturizing and smells great, like vanilla :) It's huge, so even for a lip balm addict like me, it lasts a very long time. I'll repurchase this as long as they make it!!

on 2/17/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you want soft lips, elbows, knees etc. then I highly recommend you try this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

First off, this stuff smells SO GOOD! I've been opening it every few minutes just to smell it. I just got it yesterday, but have already applied it an unaccountable amount of times - not because i need to, but because its just so smooth and yummy smelling that i can't help but do so! Thankfully, it has no taste. Even though I've only had it for 2 days, i can tell already that it is extremely moisturizing. It is a bit sticky in my opinion, but then again i usually dont wear anything at all on my lips. Or it could just be that i cant stop reapplying it, its HEAVENLY!

I have a problem biting my lips, and with the weather as it's been, my lips are in terrible shape. I've been using this for about a week or two and I certainly notice a difference. I'm not helping the process much since it's a terrible habit to break, but this stick is definitely the best of all the lip products I've tried. I'll keep buying it. I also love how huge it is. No reason, just love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I much prefer Aquaphor over this. I started Accutane a few weeks ago, so my lips have started to get SUPER dry/peely and this didn't feel like it was doing much (I'd end up putting Aquaphor on my lips a few minutes later). The worse part is that it clogged pores and caused blackheads around/under my lips. I'll have to try this on areas that are not cloggable, like my feet.

on 4/15/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this!! It really moisturizes my lips instead of just creating a layer over my lips like most lip balms do. I like to apply it before bed and wake up with nice, smooth lips. The only drawback is that it doesn't have SPF, so I have to find a new one for the summer when I spend more time outdoors.