Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

I found this on Amazon for less than $4 and needed to try it. Just in time for harsh Wisconsin winters. I think it's even more moisturizing than my go to, Glossier Balm Dotcom. The texture is thin, not sticky or waxy. But it's so good at healing my dry, cracking lips. They don't feel dehydrated after this wears off either. The scent is like really sweet milk chocolate but it isn't strong. I just want to rub it all over my face it smells and feels so good! I put it on my hands, nose and around my mouth where my skin is driest too. I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone.

on 5/1/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have used this for years. I buy multiples and use for chapped lips.

on 12/24/2016 7:40:00 AM

This is the best on-the-go lip balm I have ever tried. It moisturizes really well without being obnoxiously greasy. I love the cocoa chocolatey smell, it`s so soothing on my lips and on my senses to apply this. I love the fact that it`s a multi-tasking product: I also use it for patches of dry skin on my face (like around my eyebrows) before applying foundation. I love this so much more than those Nuxe stick lip balms which are overpriced and perform well in warm weather, but do nothing for me in winter. Will repurchase this as long as they make it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail lip balm for years now! I am completely obsessed with this swivel stick. I use it every single day when my lips are feeling a little dry or when I feel like pampering them a little bit. I even use it as is to finish off my simple makeup look. I get so many compliments asking what lipstick I'm wearing! Surprise! I don't wear lipstick! I have to give credit to this natural lip balm for giving my lips the lively natural color that they have. I even got my fiancée hooked on it! He can't go without. I apply after the shower, and my lips are soft for the whole day. I also apply after washing my face and before bed. I love the size of the stick because they last forever! I keep on in my purse and one in my makeup organizer! I ordered 5 online because I'm noticing stores are beginning to discontinue carrying them...noooooo! If you want soft, healthy and beautiful lips, use this! You won't be sorry.

For such a high rating I was expecting more....this balm never felt moisturizing enough to me..like it never really sank in...more of just surface moisture and once that was gone you needed to reapply. Also my stick is an odd shape which I found really annoying.

on 9/1/2015 6:15:00 AM

I tried quite a few lip balms before, but this is definitely the best. It moisturizes well and I personally like the shape of it, especially since I have thin lips.

on 11/10/2014 10:26:00 AM

Above average lip balm. (I realize you can use this for other things, but I primarily use it as a lip balm.) It goes on soft and smooth on your lips, but isn't too slippery, so it's great to prep your lips before lipstick- no lipstick looks good on dry, cracked lips! I can't give this a full 5 stars since it doesn't pack the full moisturizing punch it could. To me, a 5 star lip balm would still be intense enough to still be there in the morning after I put it on at night, and this doesn't get there.

As other people have mentioned, this smells just *incredible*- a lovely chocolatey smell that's subtle and not artificial or overly sweet.

on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.