Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

1 review

on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 PM

I've bee using this for YEARS and I'm addicted to it. I use it strictly on my lips, every night before I go to bed and always before putting on lipstick. It's the best thing on earth and I would panic if it became unavailable. I have other lip balms all over the house and in my handbag, but none of them comes close to this one.

The way I use it before lipstick is, I put a good layer of this first thing, before I start putting my MU on. Then, when the time to apply l/s comes, I take a damp towel (a corner of it), I scrub my lips gently with it. Then, I apply another layer of this l/b (unless I decide to wear gloss, in which case it's not necessary), I blot, and I follow with l/s. My lips look soft and smooth, and the l/s doesn't dry out. This is especially helpful if I'm wearing matte l/s.

Terrific product. Not waxy at all. And the tube lasts me more than a month, even with multiple every day application.

Popular Lip Treatments