Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/1/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have used this for years. I buy multiples and use for chapped lips.

on 1/14/2017 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've repurchased this several times. I think it's one of those things that's even improved over time. Initially when I tried it like 10 years ago, I don't remember it being as moisturizing as it is now. I used RoC Enydrial for years until it went downhill and went back to this. (Was it my imagination that RoC Enydrial got more waxy and this got less waxy?) Now it's my "go to" and I've got a few sprinkled around the house. Smells awesome, moisturizes well and works under lipstick (makes them more sheer and glossy, which I love under 'nude' type lipsticks), lasts forever because of the large size and only costs around $2.69 if you buy them from Vitacost. The only downside is the size if you want to keep one in your pocket but I can deal and it doesn't take away from the love. For the record, I've also tried the Chocolate Mint balm in the squeeze tube. Smells amazing but it's much more 'shlippy' and oily feeling. Fine if you're just popping into bed but would not work under lipstick, that's for sure. The Palmer's Swivel Stick also lasts longer on my lips that other balms. Heals the 'chaps' and makes my lips so smooth. :)

on 7/31/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Love this stuff. Everything I wanted the Weleda lip balm to be, but wasn't. Incredibly simple lip balm that keeps my lips moisturised without any overwhelming scents or silly flavours. Packaging is beyond plain, but the amount of product is fabulous. I have one on my bedside table, but I'm already planning to buy a few more to salt around in my handbags and downstairs bathroom.

I don't think this says anywhere on the package that it is a lip product.
I've used this for years, but never on my lips. I think it is just a more convenient and portable form to carry around with you.
I have lived in the high desert in CA for 6 years (moving in 3 weeks, yay!!) and I have tried so many prescription and OTC creams that I truly believe there is nothing left to try.
This is the ONLY product that works on my hands.
Maybe if those of you who used it on their lips tried it on hands or feet you would really love it.
Just my 2 cents!

on 2/2/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have been using this for a long time, after a friend introduced me to it.
I am in love with the smell and the formula. Keeps my lips super soft and moisturized. Price is great, and lasts a long time! I have tried other balms and always find myself going back to this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ain't just for lips!

This has got to be the best moisturizing stick ever.... it moisturizes, smells great..... smells like cake batter, so yummmmmmy.... plus, not only is it great for your lips but you can spot treat certain areas of your body if you don't want to use a cream all over.... I will sometimes use this under my eyes and it works great as an eye cream at night.

I have found in my beauty travels over the years that most products which have been around for years really do deliver results... I'm not saying that they all do but there are many that certainly do and Palmers products is one of them.

If you want soft lips, elbows, knees etc. then I highly recommend you try this product.

on 6/2/2010 11:48:00 AM

Ok, here goes...bought the Palmers Cocoa Butter swivel stick, as well as the concentrated cream and firming lotion after reading reviews about its moisturizing and scar fading properties. After using it for only a week, I was so impressed that I went back online and bought the gel oil, the chocolate/peppermint lip balm, the bust firming cream, the soap and more of the others. Never in my life (and I am in my 40's) have I ever used a product line that was so fantastic and lived up to the hype. The smell is interesting (cocoa/chocolate), but now I am used to it and, in fact, love it! My body scars and uneven color is fading, my skin is soft and glowy, my lips are smooth and I am happy!. What I noticed is when I first started using it, is the old, dry skin on my feet and my lips started peeling (after a few uses), but it revealed soft fresh skin and lips shortly after! I literally could peel a thick callous off my foot after using the concentrated cream on my foot for a few days...amazing! As long as these products continue to be made, I will continue to stock up and used them. I am a convert for sure! Oh, and I've always been acne prone and if anything, my skin has improved since I've started using this! The BEST at ANY price...don't ever change, Palmer's!!!

on 1/30/2010 2:22:00 AM

This lip balm is amazing ~ it glides right on your lips and makes them so smooth! I bought three tubes for $2.00 at Big Lots, so it was a great deal. I like that it's an over sized tube ~ not sure why it's called a "Swivel Stick". I will keep one in my desk drawer, one in my purse and one on my nightstand. This has become a new staple in my beauty regime. Love this!!

on 12/16/2007 5:12:00 PM

I love this!!
I have now got 3 of them, one in my bag, one in the bathroom and one next to my bed, I don't ever want to be without one, it is great as a lip balm, cuticle cream I even use it on my nose if I have been blowing it a lot and it really helps.
Of course it has the yummy Palmers smell which I love, I am slowly working my way through the whole cocoa butter range and love all the one's I have tried so far.

on 10/23/2007 1:57:00 PM

A fabulous product! The first ingredient is cocoa, and vitamin E is somewhere further down the list. It makes your lips moist (not necessarily shiny), smells and tastes good, and you get a lot of it (.5 oz.). I keep one on my nightstand, one in my family room, and one in my purse. For $3, you can't go wrong.