Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

I applied this to a scar on my upper chest everyday, all day whenever it crossed my mind and my scar is completely gone. I like to microwave a piece and apply the liquid coco butter to my face and it leaves my skin super soft and it smells yummy also.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Prior this stick I only met one lip balm I was able to use. It was by Kevyn Aucoin and priced 32$+taxes.
Ones it got discontinued I was horrified. I hate buttery balms, I love the somehow dry texture and I've haven't found anything alike prior Aucoin. Dry balms stay longer on my lips, they don't get directly into my mouth and according to my personal preferences are the only ones that are pleasant to use.
When I read that some people don't like this product due to its dry texture I knew it must be good for me.
To my big surprise, I love the Cocoa Butter stick even better than Kevyn Aucoin balm. This one has a delicious cocoa scent that doesn't make me want to eat it or shall I say lick my lips constantly, but boots up my mood. I love how giant and wide the stick is while being mess free and easy to use.
Highly recommend, awesome product!

on 12/24/2016 7:40:00 AM

This is the best on-the-go lip balm I have ever tried. It moisturizes really well without being obnoxiously greasy. I love the cocoa chocolatey smell, it`s so soothing on my lips and on my senses to apply this. I love the fact that it`s a multi-tasking product: I also use it for patches of dry skin on my face (like around my eyebrows) before applying foundation. I love this so much more than those Nuxe stick lip balms which are overpriced and perform well in warm weather, but do nothing for me in winter. Will repurchase this as long as they make it.

All the positive reviews are true! I feel like I should just throw away all my other lip balms (except for maybe my Lypsyl), because this really is the most emollient. Thanks to MUA reviewers for helping me find my HG lip balm! No more cracked, chapped, pealing lips for me!

on 10/18/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had not even heard of this before stumbling on it here lol. I went out got a stick to try and wow...I am in LOVE. I grabbed 2 more right away for my purse and bedside. This stuff is my HG lipbalm now. The price is so ridiculous for the amount of balm! I paid $1.99 for one of mine and the other two I found for $2.99.
Its a HUGE chubby stick and should last for a good while. I started using it on my cheeks with my face moisturizer because I had some issues with very dry and irritated patches a week ago and it healed them super fast. No breakouts either. I LOVE this stuff. I seriously won't be bothering with any other balms, even EOS, I tried it and its good, but this stuff blows it out of the water.

on 4/6/2012 10:55:00 AM

This is the BEST stuff ever. I have a stick in every bag and have bought one for all my friends. Any time I feel like I want to moisturize my lips, this is what I reach for. And in the winter when things get chapped, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it fixes chapping in ONE application and does NOT make my lips seem to need application after application.

on 3/3/2012 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I prefer this much better than the actual lip balm Palmers. This is an oversized stick but it goes on without any irritation. Where as when I use the Palmers lip balm with SPF, I get a tinge of irritation. Also, if you love Palmers stuff, try the chocolate peppermint lip balm (vaseline like)...it is YUMMY.

on 2/9/2011 9:14:00 PM

Very good to have - a basic lip balm. Not waxy. Good scent. I put it on before bed. It doesn't do anything fancy, just keeps lips moist.

on 10/7/2009 11:21:00 AM

Oh man, this is the best lip balm in the world. I have previously sworn by Kiehls Original Formula, Karite' Shea Butter, Smith's Rosebud Salve and Mad Gab's (this one is as good but more expensive and you have to use your finger- ew). It is cheap, the container and size make it simple to apply, it leaves a thin moisturizing layer that won't mess up your lipstick. I never used to use a balm under ls or gloss because they would slide off or make that nasty line of goo where your lips touch. This product actually prevents this problem. Some balms make my lips peel like crazy and this prevents that as well. The ingredients are natural, it smells like cocoa yet has no taste. (yay!) The amount you get lasts forever. It can be found at any drug store. I used to make my own balm of cocoa butter for me and my bike messenger friends and this is just like it! The multiple uses are a plus. You can use it on your hair, hands, elbows... anywhere you need moisture. Throw it in your makeup stash and you are good to go! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Maybe I bought a bad one...because mine sucks. I bought it to keep in the car, but unless its kept at room temp it is HARD AS A ROCK. It takes forever to warm it up to a useable consistency and then once I get to that point, it lays down a layer of oil that never seems to penetrate my skin or my lips. Also, mine doesn't have any smell unless I put it against my nose to sniff it. I don't care much for the container either, it always falls out when I'm trying to use it. I thought I'd found a great multi-tasking product but it just didn't work for me. I would not repurchase, and I got it cheap (around $2).

Popular Lip Treatments