Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/3/2018 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought it because of the great reviews but was very disappointed, it's just a layer of oil sitting on top of my lips, the more I apply the dryer my lips got. No hydration whatsoever.. Ended up using it as hand cream.

For such a high rating I was expecting more....this balm never felt moisturizing enough to me..like it never really sank in...more of just surface moisture and once that was gone you needed to reapply. Also my stick is an odd shape which I found really annoying.

on 1/22/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great multi-purpose product and convenient to travel with.

I use this for dry lips, cuticles, under the eyes, etc, basically dry skin anywhere! I like the cocoa butter scent too. It's cheap and it works, I keep one in my purse, at work and some floating around at home.

on 10/29/2013 9:01:00 PM

Smells lovely and is moisturising but i found myself reaching for my carmex stick as my lips were still feeling chapped.
I would use this when my lips just needed a bit of moisture but if they were sore or for winter i would still opt for carmex as the salycylic acid tackles peeling too.

on 9/27/2013 1:21:00 PM

When I saw this stick on this site I went to the store and bought myself 2 tubes, I had such high hopes but it didn't perform as well as I thought it would be. I started using it during winter last year when my lips are the driest (I have dry lips all year round) and I didn't notice much difference between this and other lip balms. I actually think the big tube is fun because it makes people think you're putting a glue stick on your lips. It softens my lips but it disappear quickly, I used it on my cuticles when I didn't have lotion at hand but I felt it was disappearing quickly too. I would probably buy it again if I need another balm but I'm in no rush since I keep a bunch of lip products and this one didn't make it to my favorites.

on 9/16/2013 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My HG lip balm. I hoard them and have them scattered throughout my house, car, and various handbags. I'm a lip balm enthusiast, but have only found a couple of balms in this realm. I love the scent, it applies well and is long-lasting, and the value is unbeatable.

got it as a freebee over my palmers cocoa butter formula
I love it . really moisturize my lips , feels so sofit & it has the yummy
white chocolate smell

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really love this lip balm and I've tried a TON of them! It works wonders on my regularly chapped dry lips. The moisture lasts a long time and I don't get that nasty waxy feel from this. Also, this doesn't leave white balls of residue behind. This balm can be used as a cuticle balm and great for elbows too. The scent is fantastic as well! Plus, this tube is mega huge and looks like a glue stick lol

I'm not posting this to bash on the product at all, but more as a warning to those who might be likely to have allergic reactions. I had a *terrible* reaction to this lip balm. I literally had blistered sores on my lips for days after I started using it. I'm not sure what it was, but I'm guessing it might have been the fragrance.

The balm itself was ok enough, but if you are at all prone to allergic reactions, you might be better off avoiding this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best lipbalm, hands down. It stays on forever! I can apply it before bed and when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips slightly in the morning! It smells divine and you get a lot of product for the money, which is around just $2 anyway! I will repurchase again and again! HG definitely! Pick one up!

Top Rated Lip Treatments