Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail lip balm for years now! I am completely obsessed with this swivel stick. I use it every single day when my lips are feeling a little dry or when I feel like pampering them a little bit. I even use it as is to finish off my simple makeup look. I get so many compliments asking what lipstick I'm wearing! Surprise! I don't wear lipstick! I have to give credit to this natural lip balm for giving my lips the lively natural color that they have. I even got my fiancée hooked on it! He can't go without. I apply after the shower, and my lips are soft for the whole day. I also apply after washing my face and before bed. I love the size of the stick because they last forever! I keep on in my purse and one in my makeup organizer! I ordered 5 online because I'm noticing stores are beginning to discontinue carrying them...noooooo! If you want soft, healthy and beautiful lips, use this! You won't be sorry.

on 12/7/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this a lot. I don't like to have my hands completely covered in lotion during the day, so it's nice to just pick spots to cover. I like how multi tasking it is. I usually don't find lotions to be greasy when most would, but this is wayyy greasy. I am at a keyboard all day at work though so not really a problem. I have gotten to really test it when my Eucerin dried out my skin (see my review) and the past two days I went from alligator bright red skin to I would say 85% normal at least. My hands DoD sting, but not that badly, if that's an issue for you. I personally don't mind it. the cocoa sent also is nice. Reminds me of baking cake or cookies, lol. I like the diameter of the stick. Easy to cover, but not huge, very portable in just a pocket. I'm curious why there's really nothing else on the market like this that I've seen.

on 9/1/2015 6:15:00 AM

I tried quite a few lip balms before, but this is definitely the best. It moisturizes well and I personally like the shape of it, especially since I have thin lips.

on 8/28/2015 12:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip balm. My eye area and neck are very sensitive. When the weather changes, I always feel dry and itchy and whatever product I use, it always burns on my neck( even La Roche Posay B5). I found this helpful to reduce the redness and itchiness. But when I use it as daily lip stick, it takes a long time to absorb.

on 11/10/2014 10:26:00 AM

Above average lip balm. (I realize you can use this for other things, but I primarily use it as a lip balm.) It goes on soft and smooth on your lips, but isn't too slippery, so it's great to prep your lips before lipstick- no lipstick looks good on dry, cracked lips! I can't give this a full 5 stars since it doesn't pack the full moisturizing punch it could. To me, a 5 star lip balm would still be intense enough to still be there in the morning after I put it on at night, and this doesn't get there.

As other people have mentioned, this smells just *incredible*- a lovely chocolatey smell that's subtle and not artificial or overly sweet.

on 10/12/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used probably 5 of them so far! I use it for lips,dry areas,around the nose (when I have cold blowing my nose really damages the skin),elbows...Really cheap and it does wonders!

on 6/7/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the product itself is very good, hydrating and moisturizing. It just for some reason
I dont like the strong cocoa smell. I was using body lotion from the same company and I just couldn't go ahead, because of the smell. But no issues with the product, good company.

Love this little miracle so much! I mainly use it as a lip balm and dry patch moisturiser for my face. Smells like vanilla with a hint of chocolate. The thing I love the most is the texture. It's quite hard, non oily, a bit waxy and stays for ages. Really moisturises well. Improves texture of the skin! And compared to other lip balms you get a really big amount of the product.

on 4/20/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is amazing! The smell is delicious and reminds me of a white chocolate smell. It keeps your lips moisturized without them feeling greasy or sticky or looking that way. I love that it looks like a glue stick, something different :)

on 1/4/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stick is absolutely fantastic.
I notice a lot of reviews rave about the product's primary use as a lip balm- which is true, since it does a great job moisturizing my chapped lips without being overly sticky or waxy. But the product is also fairly multi-purpose.

Some other things I've used my stick for:
-Softening cuticles
-Moisturizing dry patches around the facial area (particularly in the harsh winter we're currently experiencing up here)
-Removing dried-up make-up around the eye area (great at erasing mascara residue)

The packaging is super portable. Well worth the money.

Popular Lip Treatments