Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.3

on 4/12/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Lemme start by saying I have six of these, somewhere in my house or in my pocket or my bag. It's great for lips, but not just for lips. I use it for my dry under-eyes.

on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this lip balm. It smells nice but still subtle, it glides on amazingly, and it's extremely moisturizing. I originally bought this because of the Chance the Rapper song "Cocoa Butter Kisses" and I've never looked back. All of the ingredients are fabulous. All time favorite lip balm for sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I heard good things about this product, so I thought I'd give it a try. I got the one with SPF 30. I didn't buy it to use as a lip balm as much as to use to put on the dry patches I get on my hands, around my nose, and around my mouth in the winter. I apply it to those places by putting it on my finger first. But because of how hard it is, I feel like I'm not really getting much. It's nice as a lip balm though. It doesn't add a lot of shine, so both men and women can use it. And because of this, it would be nice to use under a lip stick.

on 8/31/2012 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely fell in love with the scent of this product. It smells like chocolate HEAVEN. I saw a rave about this product on Youtube, ran to Walmart, and picked it up. It was only 2 dollars or so and came with so much product - about the size of a jumbo glue stick! It seemed like a steal to me.
Being so quick to buy it, I hadn't read the ingredients. I am very picky when it comes to lip balms/ skin care/ hair care, and I was very disappointed to see the second ingredient was MINERAL OIL.
Mineral oil pretty much blocks out any moisture from getting in or out and leaves your lips or skin feeling even drier.
I will not repurchase.
Hope this was helpful xx!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This smells and tastes absolutely lovely, It reminds me of chocolate.
The best thing about it though is that it actually works! Though not amazing, most lip balms I buy work for a few weeks and then just leave my lips back to the chapped state they were, so this one is the one I reach for most often. It is quite thick and waxy in texture and does to some extent, moisturise your lips but it doesnt last long at all, which is a let down.
I paid 1.50-ish for a tube which is quite good I suppose as it lasts quite long but the reason 1 lippie is taken off is because of the packaging, its dreadfu! I mean, what lip balm has the twist-up thing at the top instead of the bottom? This one. And then when I used it for the second time, some of the lip balm broke off when I was putting the lid back on! So half of the lip balm is stuck in the top of the lid:(
Overall, I probably would purchase again, though im still on the look out for a HG lip balm.

on 5/15/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works AMAZINGLY on dry lips! It's a bit big and bulky, so it's not good for in the pockets. But it GLIDES onto your lips, keeps them nice and soft and lovely, it smells like chocolate, but it does fade away, it doesn't leave after a few hours. it stays on, It feels good, it tastes and smells good, and it does good!

i seriously buy this chapstick alll the time,because when i say im addicted to chapstick im ADDICTED its what my mom stocks with my stocking at christmas i need it 24/7 im never without it and i love this one because it smells beyond good it does moisten and its HUGE i just love it.but trust me when you take it out and put it on in public people are gonna ask you why your putting glue on your lips haha

on 9/16/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This dried every bit of skin on my lips after 3 hours. This feels like a failed copy of Badger's organic cocoa butter lipbalms. I love those ones and they are a staple for me and my BF. IMO, the formulation of this is much sub-par compared to the smooth formulation of Badger's.

on 6/7/2010 9:43:00 AM

I think I'm allergic to this.. It stings my lips and makes them swell. Doesn't moisturize and doesn't work for me. Synthetic smell

I LOVE THIS!!!!!
The best lip balm EVER!
I will keep on buying this again and again.
I have never found a lip balm that would make my lips so smooth and soft other than palmers!

Top Rated Lip Treatments