Kiehl's Nurturing Baby Cream for Face & Body

Kiehl's Nurturing Baby Cream for Face & Body

on 4/21/2009 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this as my eye moisturizer. I got this in a goodie bag at a film premiere and I first thought about using it as a moisturizer for my whole face.
The ingredients don`t look irritating but some of them might my pore-clogging like
apricot kernel oil and also shea butter and I`m extremely acne/clog-prone so I`m scared to use this on my whole face. I use it as an eye cream though underneath my foundation/concealer and it works fab. It really moisturizes the eye area and plumps it up and makes it look smooth and healthy. Concealer looks so much better with this underneath it. I also don`t want to use this on my body since I don`t like cream on my body except Eluage.
Well, I got a great eye cream now that will last me for the rest of my life lol.

WOW! I had a terrible eczema outbreak and this cleared it up in about 3 days. Usually when I have an eczema outbreak it can take up to a month to go away, and it's so embarrassing having scaly red spots all over my face/neck/arms! I went to my local Kiehls counter looking for my regular girl, who wasn't there, and a lady looked up eczema in their product book and she made me a few samples of this Nurturing cream. Immediately I felt a soothing sensation over my dry, red skin. It toned down the redness right away. I decided to buy it right on the spot and I'm so glad I did! Whether you are a Mother, a Baby, or just having a skin freak out issue this works wonders! I even used it all over my face and it didn't make me break out (wouldn't recommend this all the time though) and my face and neck are now back to normal, and are super baby soft! I even used this on my dry dry heels and it made them super soft and supple. Truly a must have for Pacific Northwesterners or people in other cold climate weather almost year round.

on 2/28/2009 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My skin has been so irritated lately, mostly due to hormonal issues, but also due to the dry Canadian prairie winter. I've been getting mild rashes/excema, and quite a bit of dryness , just general irritation - mostly on my arms and upper chest/back of neck, but sometimes on my face as well (dry patches). I have tried many lotions and none seemed to really moisturize or calm the irritation for very long. I came across this cream and decided to give it a try - for babies, it must be gentle eh? It is amazing! It's made my skin very soft and moisturized, without feeling greasy. I use it on my face at night and while I was worried I might wake up with a breakout or bad reaction to it, I haven't yet. It's been a few weeks now and my skin has settled down quite a bit, except the areas where I had major dry patches, which are improving but just not yet completely gone. At least they are improving and not getting worse, which is a plus. The cream is a nice consistency, sinks in nicely and contains shea butter, apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil and honey, among other ingredients. The label says it has a select blend of vanilla, apples, pears and sweet berries for a pleasant scent - honestly, the scent is very, very mild to me, like a very light, but fresh scent. It's $21 CDN for 200 ml - a bit pricey, but what to expect from Kiehl's -however, you don't need a lot of it so it should last a while.

Popular Lotions / Creams