Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Kerastase masque chroma riche

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 1/3/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My all-time FAVORITE (and these days, the only one in my arsenal) product from Kerastase. This is a rich, creamy, protein free mask that's phenomenal for dry/ damaged/ colored hair. The smell is delicious -like cherries and almonds :) Sometimes I use it as a conditioner, and other times I use it as a deep treatment. Either way, it delivers. My hair is always left bouncy and silky, with an incredible shine. I am a swimmer, and even though I use a swim cap (and wet my hair before), hair can take quite a beating from days in the pool. Note that my hair is also double processed. I retouch and glaze every four- five weeks, and highlight every eight weeks or so. This stuff makes my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I use almost all Oribe products these days, but I am on my fourth tub of this. As long as the formula isn't ruined, I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

I have tried many masques...Moroccanoil, Bumble & Bumble, and several Kerastase...and this one is the best! The 100% review rate speaks for itself. Get this masque now if you want your hair to look the best it has ever looked! It's expensive (as with all Kerastase products) but so worth it. It will last a while.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

Well, I think the fact that there is not a single negative review for this masque speaks for itself :-) Let me start off by saying, I hate deep conditioners. I hate having to take extra time out of my time-crunched day to use them, when the results are never better than my daily conditioners either. Well, that's because I make sure to use very moisturizing conditioners to avoid having to deep condition, but anyway... And I HATE having to get out of the shower, use a blowdryer to heat treat it, and then get back in the shower to rinse it out. With this one, I only have to leave it in for 5 minutes, and I don't have to use heat, so using it is hardly a hassle. But even if it were, it'd be worth it. The result is outstandingly silky, shiny, hair that is super soft and stays moisturized for days. And the smell...it's devine! Love, love love! I won't use any other deep conditioner.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!

I've tried other Kerastase deep conditioning treatments and was underwhelmed, so I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did because this one is different. It doesn't weight down my fine hair like the Masque Intense and other deep conditioning products. And it leaves my highlighted hair extremely soft, which is amazing. Also, my color is maintained better with this product than when I wasn't using it. It's expensive, but since I use it weekly the tub should last awhile, and considering the price of highlights, this is a bargain.