Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Kerastase masque chroma riche

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 1/6/2014 1:48:00 PM

I agree with yummytofu. This just did not perform, AT ALL. It left my hair feeling coated, gummy and drier then before I used it, I just can not understand the postive reviews. I bought directly from Kerastase web site.

on 8/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioner/masques I've ever used and I'm picky and have used a shed-load of different hair care . I have naturally dry , dull , curly and hard hair that gets damaged and brittle at the sight of colour ... I'm also a multi processed blonde ;)

This masque is one of the only ones I've ever used that makes my hair noticeably shine. It's not too heavy for my hair and doesn't seem to coat the hair in silicones that build up and dull-out . I can get a good amount of time between washes ( I also use bain satin #2 wash ) and it does soften and moisturise .

Long overdue for a haircut , I shampoo twice , towel out excess water then leave this on for 10 minutes or longer and my hair looks and feels silky , healthy and it's tangle free . When in a rush I can also leave it on two minutes and still be pretty happy .

I like the smell of this product . It's not overpowering , cheap nor does it smell like your nanna . I think the kerestase resistance range smells cheep and nasty but this is nice . The consistency is also really user friendly and it combs through well

I actually don't have to use styling product or leave-in-conditioners after using this masque which I love and I get comments on how great my hair looks ... And that didn't happen before croma riche masque

on 2/5/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail! This masque is the only one from Kerastase that does not contain mineral oil/paraffin. It rinses off clean, does not weigh down hair nor make it greasy. This truly feels like a luxury. This amazing masque leaves my hair extremely soft, healthy and shiny. It also smells very delicate, maybe flowery, but the most luxurious smell a masque can have. The tub is kind of uncomfortable to scoop out the sides, but aesthetically it looks very unique, pretty. The most important thing is that it does what it claims without compromising my sensitive, acne-prone skin.

on 7/6/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This masque makes my hair feel just like silk. Considering that I've had my hair highlighted in the last few days it is an extraordinary good product. I bought this from my hairdresser as they had used it on my hair in the salon along with the shampoo and I was really impressed how soft my hair was immediately after being coloured. I haven't used the shampoo yet but used the masque tonight and left it on for around 20 minutes wrapped in a towel. You can feel how well it works right away when you rinse the product off. The scent is kind of almondy - reminds me of the Body Shop almond hand cream. Very pleasant. The shampoo is frutier and not the same scent. I'd give this full marks.