Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Kerastase masque chroma riche

1 review

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

on 9/19/2011 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had coarse -straw like hair for years, it had been coloured,permed,and regularly blow dried. I wish I could have such silky smooth hair just like those models on tv, but letting my hair down was never as easy as Rapunzel.
Having experienced with so many brands and failed, I tried Kerastase Nutritive series.At the moment, my hair had not been re-coloured for about a year. Oleo Relax masque, Oleo Relax serum, and Bain Satin 2 Shampoo successfully restored my hair, it was so smooth and silky.

But one day, I had my hair re-coloured, blue black and suddenly this Nutritive series didn't work well on my hair. My hair lost its silky smooth texture, i was panic.what to do.
I learnt from the internet that i should have tried Kerastase Chroma Riche series. I bought the complete series, Chroma series shampoo (no 2), Chroma masque, and Chroma Riche serum...voila, my hair is now silky, smooth, manageable, I can't stop touching my hair !!! I had this nice experience since the first time applied the products on my hair.

Try it, though it is expensive, it worths every penny :)

Popular Hair Products