Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Kerastase masque chroma riche

3.8

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This Masque is great! I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk!

It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. It doesn't contain any protein though, which is important for ultra-damaged hair. If your hair is ultra-damaged, I would definitely a nice addition to a regimen/rotation that includes protein.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Out of all the Kerastase products that I tried so far, this is the only one that I liked but not enough to repurchase because the price is ridiculous for a hair mask. This mask is white has a normal consistency and smells nice. The jar is a little inconvienent for me because it was hard to get the last bit out so I would prefer a tube. My hair is long, straight and has medium thickness but needs some moisture and shine, after using this my hair is softer and just looks nicer even without blowdrying. But I paid close to 40,00 euro for this at the hairdresser and I think that's to much if you consider price/performance because the effect is only temporary. Nice product but overpriced imo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This made my hair feel like straw.

on 5/16/2013 5:46:00 PM

Great mask, makes my bleached hair look very healthy and shiny.

on 10/14/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OK, I finally get all of the hype around Kerastase. Their masquintense did not work for me and neither did a few of their styling products, but this is absolutely amazing stuff! I have put my hair thru hell the last two days. Over dyeing with demi perm colors, scrubbing with baking soda and clarifying shampoo, etc. I finally took the plunge and bought this with sublimateur Jour - another amazing product..I can't believe I waited this long. I deep conditioned with the chroma riche after I decided that I had had enough with the hair dye thing and it just had to stay whatever color I ended up with (medium reddish blonde). I despise red in my hair, but this looks like I did it on purpose as opposed to what it looked like this morning ( a home dye job gone bad). Before using these products my hair was fried, breaking off and would not hold a style at all - I could not even make it look decent which is really bad for me. I can usually fake a good hair day if I need to. But it was too far gone. All of the deep treatments I have, I used and they of course helped, but not like this. I just blew dry my hair, which I was not planning to do b/c it was so damaged, but after this masque and the Jour leave in cream, I was able to blow dry on low and actually it looks OK - well better than Ok - my hair actually looks good..even though it is not my favorite color (my own fault). Anyway, cannot recommend this enough, especially if you have damaged hair. I can't believe that I am following the bandwagon, but if the shoe fits!....

on 8/3/2010 2:22:00 PM

I bought this product in desperation after a heavy duty hightlighting session left my hair brittle and fried, with lots of frizz. After only one use my hair was silkly and soft! I've used it twice now and my hair has never been smoother or sleeker. It's even gotten a lot of shine from this treatment, which is hard to achieve on bleached hair. Even though it is ungodly expensive, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Really a miracle worker. However, I will save it for when my hair has been just highlighted or after a lot of heat styling or swimming since it is so pricey.

Popular Hair Products