Kerastase masque chroma riche

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Kerastase masque chroma riche

3.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Detrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This Masque is great! I have extremely dry, damaged, heavily highlighted hair. The texture is very rich, thick and concentrated and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my over-processed hair exceptionally soft and smooth! My hair looks incredibly shiny, and my color looks bright and vibrant every time I use this. I particularly like to use it after my root-retouch because I leave the salon with my roots looking and feeling like straw and this turns it into silk!

It contains nourishing antioxidant vitamin E oil, UV-filters, and lots of heavy duty conditioning agents. It smells nice too! It's recommended for very dry and sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. It doesn't contain any protein though, which is important for ultra-damaged hair. If your hair is ultra-damaged, I would definitely a nice addition to a regimen/rotation that includes protein.

on 3/28/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells like baby powder and did absolutely nothing for my hair. In fact, if anything, it made my hair feel worse. Very disappointed since everyone else seems to love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This made my hair feel like straw.

I recently made a drastic colour change to my hair, going from dark brown to light blonde and it left my hair looking like straw! I had tried alot of different conditioners but most were useless.

I had read great reviews on Chroma Riche so I splashed out on it and WOW! My blonde hair is so smooth, silky and shiny. It is in better condition now than when I was a brunette. I also have received many compliments for my healthy hair.

Overall, I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or coloured hair. It is definitely worth the price!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOOOW I love this mask! Its just the thing to add moisture and make my hair soft and shiny. I also love masquintense for when I want strengthening but this is perfect for just moisture, softness, and shine. Ive been using lots of other cheaper masks before and cheap crappy shampoos so I ended up having to use those masks like once a week anyways so it just added up to be the same cost and besides those masks never did much anyways they just seem to make my hair waxy but its still frizzy and poufy- well not anymore! I found the fix and this is it! I also use kerastase and pureology shampoos and conditioners bc they r great for keeping my hair silky and making it more healthy. My hair is naturally pouffy and frizzy but now it's also dry and damaged from highlights and heat styling. If you have dry and damaged colored hair try this! You won't be sorry ;) oh and by the way this stuff smells INCREDIBLE- super yummmy. stamp of approval for sure!

Popular Hair Products